Two Tickets to Paradise - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Tickets to Paradise Reviews

½ August 15, 2015
really hate it when i watch something, write my review then go back the next day to find my review missing-wtf flixter!
½ July 21, 2010
This is the movie you never heard of that you find buried on the new release wall, decide to risk it, and end up wishing you still had your $4 to spend on something better. It means well, it's just not that great.
½ July 21, 2010
It was okay, i guess. Lots of stuff went on in this movie that was pointless. Some good one liners, and def some things me and my friends would say if we were in the situation. It was okay.
½ July 21, 2010
The only real reason I watched this was for John C. McGinley. It was okay... but, unfortunately, nothing special.
February 9, 2010
What a piece of crap! Douche-Bag Sweeney owes me my time and money back. I knew this guy was a bad actor (although I thought he did a nice job in the Cutting Edge), but I thought with having some stake in the production, he'd attempt to make something watchable. Wrong!

The story sucks, the plot sucks, the acting is atrocious! It has zero deeming quailties. Is it any wonder this jackass can't get any work?

DoucheBag Sweeey, I hear they're hiring at the car wash. Oh yeah, those "Film Festival Awards". I have another you didn't post on your site. "Biggest Piece of Shit 2008 Film Festival".
½ July 11, 2008
Slow moving, not funny often enough and way too talky. Sincere performances, but they don't ring true. Fair script. Not enough happens to really hold your interest.
½ August 15, 2015
May 25, 2014
This movie was full of 'funny ha-ha' to keep you going. The characters were interesting and likable despite their faults. Very nice coming of age movie even though the coming age is 40. However the last 15-20 minutes fell a little flat for me. Its as if the plot, writing and the acting just gave out. Despite that I would still recommend the movie because it is entertaining and I'm a little partial to DB Sweeney.
½ June 4, 2013
Predictable as it is forgettable.
½ February 6, 2013
Mediocre Indie Comedy Directed By & Starring D.B. Sweeney. The Film Is About 3, 40-Something Men Who Go On A Road-Trip To Escape Life's Problem's. The Story Is Overdone And Ends The Same Sort Of Way These Movies Usually Do, So Very Disappointing But Watchable. Also Stars John C. Mcginley (Scrubs) & Features Many Cameo Appearances. This Is Also Pat Hingle's Final Film Role Before His Death In 2009.
July 21, 2010
This movie has its moments, but it is mostly unoriginal and predictable.
July 21, 2010
D.B. Sweeney Co-Wrote, Produced, Directed and Co-Stars in this film about three lifelong friends from PA who are rapidly approaching the mid-life crisis portion of their lives. They are all looking to "run away" from something and take advantage of the 2 tickets one of them wins to a College Bowl game in FL.

Duirng the road trip they come to many realizations about life, themselves and attempt to find a way to come to grips with their past mistakes and reinvent their futures. Although there are some outrageous moments thrown in along the road trip this film has true heart at its' core and any 30+ male will truly be able to relate to the 3 lead characters and their plight.

Kudos to D.B. for making this film out of his own pocket!
July 21, 2010
Didn't watch this more then couple of minutes since all the characters seemed dull and not interesting.
½ July 21, 2010
I agree... A genuine road trip comedy for adults! Not some teen road trip with naked chicks and dope... I enjoyed it.
July 21, 2010
I've heard about it but haven't been able find it.
July 21, 2010
I had higher expectations for this movie plot-wise, but there were a few slightly amusing moments. Overall this movie was pretty boring to watch.
July 21, 2010
it looks really good.. whenever it comes out
½ July 21, 2010
Well acted, still the plot loses power half way through and ends up no different than any other typical american movie.
½ July 21, 2010
A nice movie for emphasizing the need for male adventure and bonding, but not so great with the realistic progression of life events.