Undercover Angel Reviews

½ February 11, 2011
This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. Jenny "with a Y" is an absolute darling...she steals the show.
I can't wait to rent all of her movies. A finely crafted masterpiece about the intricacies of father/daughter relationships.
November 18, 2008
This is such a heartwarming story! It's about a little girl, who's mom is to busy for her. The mother drops her off with a friend, who turns out to be the little girls real father. She warms his heart and inspires him to be a better person, in this beautiful little story! It's got such a great message to it. Fathers can sometimes be the best parent! Emily did such a great job in this movie. She just shined and stoled every scene she was in. Great family movie!
½ June 8, 2014
TV movie. Slow and simplistic but not all bad.
November 14, 2013
One of my rare finding in YouTube. Probably going into my all time best list!
½ August 16, 2012
This movie isn't funny and isn't charming. It's just boring with every part seemingly cribbed from another movie. The script is poorly written and the characters' lines sound forced and unnatural. Dean Winters is by far the worse culprit: you swear he was taken out of an high school play. The character Emily Mae Young plays (Jenny) is obnoxious. Her precociousness is annoying more than it is charming. Lorraine Ansell is better but she's playing a character without any positive traits. The sole redeeming quality is Yasmine Bleeth who actually manages to makes something out of her poorly written character and manages to be sweet and likeable.
Overall, if you like cloying, sugary, poorly acted family movies than this might be your thing but for everyone else it's better to avoid and hope you don't have to suffer through it.
February 2, 2012
loved tis movie its such a heart warming film!!!
December 10, 2009
Fathers rights groups would be proud
June 18, 2004