Unidentified Reviews

October 17, 2013
In a world that has no compass to any truth on the subject of UFO's this movie gives a compelling look at the topic with an interesting twist at the end.
August 26, 2012
Christian cinema often tries to emulate the ideals of secular cinema, but they very, very rarely succeed. Unidentified is another cheaply produced, poorly written, sci-fi drama with strange religious undertones.
December 17, 2011
Great Christian movie!
April 23, 2009
This movie is not about sci-fi but about how aliens are actually satan in disguise and how they are trying to prevent us from accepting Jesus in our lives. By accepting Jesus apparently all problems go away.
½ March 25, 2007
Preposterously stupid "christian" movie linking UFO's with god and the devil. None of it makes sense and it is way too preachy. It is laughably bad at times. Absolutely dreadful. So now christians are using UFO movies to convert "sinners"!?? What will they think of next?! According to this film, if a person does not accept a christian god into their life they will be going to hell. Frankly, I wouldn't want to go to a heaven where there was a god that would condemn a fine and good human being to hell simply because they were a non-believer. Based on this, all people who lived in times BC are in hell, and 4/5ths of all people who have ever existed are in hell, or going there, no matter how good of a person they were. Hogwash! See you in hell....