Until September - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Until September Reviews

½ January 31, 2008
This movie was a complete suckfest but if you want to see the most gorgeous blue eyes on a man in the universe- look no further. He, alone, got me through this film.
November 4, 2013
This a great movie with great chemistry between the leads. It shows the when two people are meant to be nothing can keep them apart. Loved it.
October 18, 2012
It had a lot of cliches but I still found it enjoyable to watch.
August 24, 2012
One of my all time favourites.
½ May 16, 2012
I went looking for a romance and I found it in this movie! I liked it.
September 4, 2011
what a dumb movie it was... a waste of time...especially when I am still hung over Cairo Time ... just could not feel the chemistry between the two people and they looked as if they were forced upon doing something they didn't want to...
October 26, 2009
one of my all time favorites...
½ September 4, 2009
Thierry Lhermitte is the only reason I like this movie. He's so gorgeous!
December 17, 2008
I don't care what the critics say: I LOVED this movie and its glorious soundtrack too.
July 3, 2008
One of the few movies that I had to own. Either because of the Paris scenes or Thierry's blue eyes....
April 19, 2008
A great ole movie...seen it many times
½ January 31, 2008
November 8, 2007
Simple, romantic and the music really gets you.
October 1, 2007
Theirry Lhermitte does an amazing job in this film. I've watched it over and over and never get tired of it.
July 21, 2007
Karen Allen in the altogether. [sigh] Woof! Good storyline, too, if a bit maudlin.
½ June 9, 2007
I cannot put my finger on just why I enjoy this film...I just do!
March 11, 2007
this movie was one of my first sex scenes when I was young.....so passionate!
February 23, 2007
This is a very romantic chick flick!