• R, 1 hr. 28 min.

90% Outlander: Season 1

Vampires Anonymous Reviews

Edward B

August 25, 2010
There are some movies that are so bad they're good, and then there are those that are just plain bad. Vampires Anonymous falls squarely in the latter category. All the jokes fall flat. There are very few scenes that are even entertaining, regardless of whether or not they work. I kept thinking to myself that this might have made a pretty decent movie if they just tried to make a serious horror as opposed to a trashy comedy. Cuz there is nothing to laugh at here. Just cringe worthy scenes that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

September 2, 2009
yeah i didnt think this was that great but i cant help but see a similarity between nicole forester and gary sinise but they arent related its weird!!
but this movie isnt interesting really a bit boring and not very funny and a bit of a boring storyline!
not really worth the watch
squirrelseizure
December 18, 2005
Vampires Anonymous was recommended to me by a fellow movie buff and boy, was she right. This movie was really funny. Its not one of those laugh-every-ten-minutes comedies, but the kind that you think about later on and realize how great it was.

Vampires Anonymous is about an ordinary vampire who enters a therapy program to learn how to control his appetite. Mainly he wants to stop killing the people he loves. He wants to be like an other family guy with a wife and kids. This movie is unique in the way it is set up. Its seperated into the 12 steps of his program which really adds to the humor.

There aren't any recognizable actors in V.A. but Paul Popowich is some nice eye-candy if you would like a more handsome version of Paul Rudd (Clueless, 40-Year Old Virgin). The acting isn't great but I think this makes Vampires Anonymous even more campy and more loveable.

If you're into vampire movies, Vampires Anonymous is a must-see.