Vampires vs. Zombies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Vampires vs. Zombies Reviews

May 8, 2009
Plot, what plot? Also, there isn't any battle between the living dead and the undead. Just a lot of lesbians and bad acting.
½ February 25, 2008
Do NOT be duped by this title. There is not a single legitimate vampire versus a zombie scene in the entire movie, besides this possibly being one of the worst movies ever. I got 11 cents for my copy of this at one of those national retail chain entertainment stores that does trade-ins. I was really surprised because I was sure they were going to charge me instead, like a waste disposal fee. Apparently, they slap it in a DVD case and, with hope, no one ever buys it, the store closes, and this finds it way liquidated into the dumpster out back.
That is really seriously how shitty this movie is.
½ November 22, 2009
Despite the awesome title, there is little actually fighting amongst the factions, and mostly it's an odd road trip/ survival movie. Laughable ridicoulous!
½ October 28, 2007
Absolutely boring. I tried watching this and it was horrible. Especially with the bad dubbing and the horrible sound effects, it sounded way too cartoonish with the sound effects. Terrible acting as well, one of the worst I've seen.
½ July 24, 2007
You barely even see any vampires or zombies, and the film quality is that of a home video. Fuck this movie.
½ August 5, 2009
what the heck did I just witness?
March 29, 2010
Since there are SO MANY zombie movies out there, I have made up a system by which one might grade said zombie movies.

10 points for every second of female nudity.

50 points for full frontal.

1 point for every zombie killed. This adds up quickly.

Despite the fact that there are only 2 zombies in this movie, and the actors having all the acting ability of a dead trout, the lesbian vampire sex scene and the ridiculous over-the-top violence definitely make up for it. W for WIN!
½ February 16, 2010
No idea why i watched it. Save yourself the pain of sitting through it.