War of the Buttons - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

War of the Buttons Reviews

½ October 25, 2010
Very enjoyable, yet hard to find movie. I rented this many years ago, just on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised.
iLeo
December 25, 2007
This is a movie from my childhood. A personal favorite. LOVE IT!
½ February 26, 2012
This was one of my favorite movies growing up. I remember it vividly. It's really wonderful. I need to see it again.
½ December 27, 2006
My uncle showed us this one and I loved it! Of course I love Ireland as well so watching this was a joy!!!!!
September 23, 2006
I loved this movie, but I can never seem to find it anywhere...

Maybe I'm not actually looking. Shame.
January 2, 2016
Very good, innocent humour - can't believe its a re-make of a French film - will have to rent that now too!
December 27, 2015
An odd, but enjoyable story with beautiful scenery.
½ May 23, 2014
"War of The Butttons" is fun, hilarious of course and enjoyable film that will really really brings you back into your childhood and childish war with a most ridiculous scene I've ever seen (that one I can't tell in this review).
½ October 25, 2010
½ August 11, 2013
I loved the movie and whoever wrote your vignette critique didn't even bother to watch the movie....I can't believe so few people saw it......it has everthing except zombies (the Lord be Praised)
May 16, 2013
Childhood favourite.
April 5, 2013
my all time favorite movie from my childhood! I remember renting this as a kid and replaying it a dozen times. I wish I grew up in Ireland.
March 23, 2013
LOVE this movie. I watched it with my young sons back when it was first made. They still talk about "War of the Buttons" . It's a must have movie in our collection.
½ December 31, 2012
This is a movie I remember from my childhood. My friends and I loved it, we were able to relate it back to our typical feuds with other neighborhood kids which typically kicked off in the summer time.
August 20, 2012
The Movie Infor box here has the right info generally but the order of events is all messed up.
April 28, 2012
Love this movie!! One of my childhood favorites!
April 8, 2012
this is a great kids war and irish film
½ February 26, 2012