Warriors of Virtue Reviews

May 3, 2010
Quite possibly one of the main inspirations for James Cameron's Avatar. This follows a lower-body disabled kid into a world of native creatures in which he learns how to be pure and true to his heart. Next to Ferngully, this was the first thing I thought when seeing the Spectacle disaster known as Avatar. Now this movie was actually pretty oddball in nature, it's not every day that you see a movie about ninja kangaroos and bully redemption. I think it is one of the many bizarre 90s movies that will always be remembered by me.
September 18, 2007
lawl I saw this in theaters with my friend in third grade and it was a disaster.

NINJA KANGAROO FLOWER ATTACK
½ July 29, 2007
this movie was pretty damn cool, the effects were awesome, and Angus Mcfayden (Braveheart)is the bad guy so thats pretty badass.
I saw this today and also realized that Doug Jones (Abe Sapien in Hellboy, and Pan's Labyrinth)played one of the warriors of virtue, so that was cool. good movie to watch at 700am, and you havent slept all night
August 7, 2008
I love this movie for two reason. Because of the lesson you can learn from it. & second because it has my favorite animal as the main characters. The Kangroos' Rules
June 6, 2007
One of my all time favorites that I forgotten about. But now I have discovered this treasure of a movie. Ryan ends up learning on how to help others and gain confidence in one's self to stop a evil warrior from taking over and being the ruler of the world. Great action effects for a kid movie.
March 31, 2007
I have been trying to figure out what this movie was for so many years now. My father took me to see this in theaters when it came out, that night is one of my fondest memories of him but I could never remember what movie it was. I just knew that it had these kangaroo people and it was about a boy who had to help them. It just popped up while I was rating movies, it brought me to tears.
January 12, 2007
i read teh comments and thought it would be stupid. but at the end i wanted more sequels! this is so fun its like matrix, even tho the stroy isnt that good its still fun. dont listen to the people who hate this movie. it needs TEN stars!
December 17, 2011
You know, I really wanna say that this movie is so incredibly boring, but the truth is that I simply cannot bring myself to believe that this movie had a $35 million budget, and was THIS boring. And I'm not just talking about the story. No, no, no. I'm talking it's boringly scripted, boringly acted, boringly designed, just....*YAAAAAWN......naptime.
July 2, 2013
Though featuring an epic setting and good intensions, Warriors of Virtue is unfortunately full of boring dialogue and philosophy, stupidness, inconsistencies and the worst of all, the fight scenes have a blury and fame-skipping contrast, making the movie extremely dissapointing and frustating, that the only good parts are unconfortable to watch.
February 15, 2011
Watched this as a kid and found it interesting. Now that I'm older, I can't watch this movie without pulling up a pillow and blanket. Boring as hell!
February 13, 2013
A very confusing and boring flick that will make me sleep to it everytime than being invested.
November 5, 2012
½ July 2, 2012
I do not care what you say, I like it. Fun story, hot blonde, ninja kangaroos are all cool to me
April 14, 2012
A childhood classic for me.
October 2, 2011
lol was watching this on tv yesterday, this movie isnt good, nostalgia critic did a review sometime back on it...and i have to agree with him the only entertaining thing in this was the main villian. these are one of those types of movies that if there was ever a decesion to remake it , anything would be better , even if a 5 yr old remade it .. D - : P
½ June 7, 2011
All i have to say is, WTF!
April 30, 2011
The only redeeming factor - Komodo. Nobody could overact him, not even Christopher fucking Walken!
½ March 30, 2010
childhood favorite, im obligated to give it a good review.
January 31, 2010
ZZZ... boring, stupid, unexciting and annoying. thats all what i have to say about this film.
December 6, 2009
I really loved this movie- its one of my all time favorites.
the evil lead is totally wonderful.. just too cool.. why it got such bad reviews i cant figure.

makes me not trust rotten apples