Movies Like The Way of War

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

The Way of War Reviews

Joseph E

September 27, 2009
Started out very boring, and I was truely unware of what was happening, beyond all the "Racist Jokes". This film was pretty out of luck with alot of people cause it started off way too slowly, and wasn't that interesting or involving from then on out. Not really Reccomended.
John2223
John2223

March 13, 2011
There was absolutely no positive attribute that I can think of, except when the credits came up and I was able to confirm that the film really did just suck.
Highly recommend to all my haters!!!
November 28, 2011
This was the stupidest, boring piece of crap that I've ever seen. Not only did it suck, but the creators had to make it suck in a unique way...Through flash backs. I'm not sure, but I think I fell asleep on it at one point...It doesn't matter if I missed anything or not, because the movie still droned on. Do not engage in seeing this movie...It isn't even a "B" rating, I'm sure this one is a "D" or F for that matter. Avoid this one like the black plague.
January 13, 2010
89 minutes of excruciating, star-laden drivel.

Those of you that are providing this film in the 60% range are much too kind. Not only are the subtitles not in tandem to the dialog, where exactly is the common sense in this movie? How about the "story?" How on Earth did all of these stars agree to be in this film? There are so many poorly spent characters in this movies I thought it would end up a April Fool's joke at the halfway point.

Back to comments on the errant subtitles: Yes, it is possible for this movie to be WORSE - imagine not knowing what's going on at ALL because dialog from future scenes appear in scenes several minutes beforehand.

Ugh.

Cuba Gooding Jr, get thee to a cinematic nunnery already. You are worth SO much more than silver screen tripe like this.
clchliberal
March 2, 2009
I understood the plot after I thought about it. It makes sense after you think about it.Although the plot should have been easier to understand.The point was that their mission was not to take out the terrorist it was to keep him alive so that we would have a reason to still fight the war. However Cuba killed him instead prompting the government to kill him and his girl and cover it up somehow. Does this help anyone understand?
dfran1972
February 16, 2009
This movie literally sucked balls. I couldn't follow it at all and fell asleep halfway through. There is all this talk about some big government conspiracy, yet you never find out what the conspiracy is?!?! WTF??? That was two hours of my life that I can never get back.
sbruington
February 12, 2009
I began reviewing this movie with more than 1.5 stars, but that was before it had finished. I thought the thought plot and story-line were both misleading, poorly planned and loosely executed.

The acting was way below par for a full-length movie...the type of acting you'd expect from a commercial actor. With the exception of Cuba Gooding, Jr., the rest of the cast did poorly and I would NOT recommend seeing this movie, ever.
May 28, 2012
If it were a high-school film project, with a $200 budget, it'd still fall short of any reasonable expectations. A complete flop. No action. No plot, No acting. Just a bunch of odd conversations in poorly light places, that don't add up to drivel.
September 19, 2011
Perhaps one of the worse movies I have ever seen.
Weir W.
April 23, 2011
If an infinite (minus one) number of monkeys with an infinite (minus one) number of typewriters were given an infinite (minus one minute) timetable, and if the monkeys had been inbred specifically to produce decidedly sub-par intelligence, they would come up with this masturbatory, pretentious, pseudo-intellectual abomination.

If a technologically advanced, pacifistic race of aliens' first exposure to the human race was this film, they would immediately drop their peaceful trappings and send a punitive expedition to exterminate us all to a man.

John Carter appears to be (one of many) of the belief that the general public views as brilliant that which is incomprehensible.

The core-the rotten, stinking core-of this movie's problem is just plain bad writing. Every other formal element, from cinematography to acting, no matter how brilliant, cannot but fail on account of this foundation.

I mean... I'm angry. Livid. Not only for the hour and a half wasted in watching this partial (yet, strangely, not partial enough) abortion, but for the black blot it has placed upon human culture at large. This movie makes me feel ashamed to even be the same species as the writer.

Just. Plain. Bad. Writing. Bad.
KazooKate
April 22, 2011
This "film" has to be bits and pieces from the cutting room floor. The finished product is probably so good that the producers want to keep it for themselves. We got to see the crumbs.
March 12, 2011
It's an awful attempt at suspense wrapped up in a terrible Tarantino knock off. It's a movie that leaves you guessing (where the hell are they going with this) through out then leaves you wondering (what the hell just happened and how do I get those two hours of my life back) at the end.
February 26, 2011
i learned more about this movie from reading the synopsis, than watching the entire movie. What a waste of talent. Do not waste your time on this movie!
February 26, 2011
Wow...bad movie! Makes little sense until the end, and by that point it takes the obvious way out. Oh Cuba, where have you gone?
Michael M.
January 17, 2011
Tying to be too clever. This could have been a decent movie if the editing and camera work did not blow.
joseph e.
August 30, 2010
Review #306 Thriller

"A slow and unengaging thriller that only shares one thing in common with war. The pain and agony of defeat. This film got beat down hard."

Not really Reccomended.
Dan B.
March 17, 2010
awful pseudo-action, bad writing, bad cut, simply nothing there to watch.
Bear
March 2, 2010
This movie is pretty boring. There are a few action scenes but nothing to satisfy any action junkie. The plot is flimsy and almost nonexistent. What disappoints me the most with this film is that Cuba Gooding Jr. can be such a phenomenal actor and yet he has continually picked projects with weak scripts and almost no decent supporting casts. Cuba I beg you to be in a good movie again.
neil s.
October 11, 2009
made no sense not worth watching
Stephan F.
September 23, 2009
Waste of time. Grotty script and violent cut. Cuba Gooding Jr. in a C-Movie.