Where the Money Is - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Where the Money Is Reviews

½ November 12, 2014
½ December 7, 2008
:rotten: [b][i]The only thing I can think of after watching such a bad film is, " Why did Paul Newman accept to act in this crap?" Everything (except Paul Newman) looks amateurish, the main problems I found in the movie are a bad story that never should have been filmed, an awful screenplay full of clitches, a pretty low budget that didn't pay attention to quality, Ridley Scott, among others, made this picture look like a made-for-TV movie and the biggest of all was the producers hired a bad director (I guess he was the only guy who agreed to make the film after reading the "screencrap").[/i][/b]
½ September 27, 2008
You would think this film was made for TV. I don't know maybe it is, but the film is very amateurish looking and squanders it's cast.
February 9, 2008
It's a good thing that Paul Newman's character was only faking the stroke, because the movie was only good when he was a part of the action. Still, I wasn't able to really get into this one... and I do so much enjoy it when a movie sets you up to pull for the "bad guys."