Who's Your Caddy? Reviews

December 9, 2009
No Chevy Chase, no fun.
½ October 28, 2008
Want to know whats wrong in America today, this movie about sums it up. And after Nov 5 it will only get worst.
½ August 8, 2007
Black people are loud, white people are stuffy, yawn, pass.
September 7, 2009
I only watched it because Cam Gigandet was in it
½ December 23, 2011
There are actually some very funny moments; but the story is too ridiculous and will never breathe the same air that "Caddyshack" does.
June 2, 2010
i think as an idea this movie problly seem very funny but as an actully movie it not that great. i think the movie make so good pointes about life and people but the movie seem a liitle to much like athrow away
February 20, 2008
this movie is funny i just got this from my friend i hadnt even heard of it but i watched it and it was hel of funny this one flew under the radar if you wanna laugh at some crazy ass shit get this movie
½ July 26, 2007
This movie wasn't THAT bad but I will say that it seemed like movie didn't even focus on Big Boi's character. It was more about his crazy freinds. There are some REALLY funny scenes with Andy Milonakis and Faizon and Sherri Sheperherd and Terry Crews. I say you should rent this. It's a few good laughs
October 27, 2007
Freaking hilarious with a more meaningful story thrown into it. It is about one man's dream to play on the golf course that his father (a caddy) set the course record on but was never given the credit.
July 29, 2007
I am def. not one for comedies, but this one was pretty good & held my attention the entire time, didn't even seem like it lasted all that long.

I was glad it had some sort of a storyline behind it. It was funny to see Big Boi do something different besides just music. I loved the differences between the characters since they were such opposites.

I want that house & that golf cart. Had me laughing thru it! Which was completely shocking!
½ January 6, 2008
this movie was pretty funny i was thinking it was going to suck and then it hit me with all the laughs
September 10, 2007
Funny and a cute story..but the same story told over and over again... and I love sherri shepards quote " Im queen bitch of the universe".. watch it
½ July 29, 2007
If it is a black sterotype, you will find it in this movie. Just wait for some shady dude to offer you a bootleg.
August 2, 2007
I'm surprised to say this, but this was a good movie. Yes it was silly, but it also handled some difficult issues. Being a golfer, I was impressed with some of the topics regarding the sport. I enjoyed it.
½ December 3, 2014
is a bad movie, but it's not the worst. Some time ago I saw IDIOCRACY and I think that both movies have something in common: both show where we are heading, idiots will prevail. This movie carries out the message even more convincing than IDIOCRACY. While IDIOCRACY is overrated, I think that WHO'S YOUR CADDY is underrated.
½ July 19, 2013
It's agonizingly unfunny, constantly annoying, and is more like a giant extended rap video than it is a film about golf.
½ May 10, 2013
Shameful rip-off of Caddyshack with an African American cast and deserves to be on IMDB's Bottom 100.
½ December 20, 2012
Obnoxious. Just obnoxious
May 15, 2008
Yay for Who's your caddy! It's another typical blaxploitation film about how whitey is to blame for racial injustice. Okay, while it is true that whitey has done a lot for racial injustice. Can we have a black film that is realistic?
February 2, 2013
How this movie ripped of the classic, "Caddyshack," I'll never know.