Who's Your Caddy? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

December 9, 2009
No Chevy Chase, no fun.
bbcfloridabound
½ October 28, 2008
Want to know whats wrong in America today, this movie about sums it up. And after Nov 5 it will only get worst.
½ August 8, 2007
Black people are loud, white people are stuffy, yawn, pass.
September 7, 2009
I only watched it because Cam Gigandet was in it
½ July 19, 2013
It's agonizingly unfunny, constantly annoying, and is more like a giant extended rap video than it is a film about golf.
½ December 23, 2011
There are actually some very funny moments; but the story is too ridiculous and will never breathe the same air that "Caddyshack" does.
December 8, 2011
I have a hard time sitting through all bad movies, but I hold a special place in my heart for bad comedies. Nothing seems to suck the life out of me like a laughless, lifeless comedy which is why I sort of had a fondness for "Who's Your Caddy?". I can't quite recommend it, but considering my mood going into the picture, the fact that I came this close to recommending it simply astonished me.
The movie is an obvious retread of that untouchable classic "Caddyshack", and while it never approaches greatness like that picture, it is buoyant and likable most of the way. There are some crude moments, but the movie wisely keeps its boundaries. That's rare for a movie such as this.
Outkast rapper Big Boi is surprisingly enjoyable in the lead role, and he has surrounded himself with a cast that appears game for anything. Even disgraced actor Jeffrey Jones is decent in the throwaway role of the perpetually foiled bad guy much like his character in "Ferris Bueller".
A little push and some ambition and they really could have had something here. I laughed a few times, and smiled a lot. Just not enough for me to whole-heartedly get behind "Who's Your Caddy?". Still, if you saw me heading into the theater you would have thought I was going to my own execution. There's a pulse here, and some promise that is only marginally realized.
July 13, 2010
Who's Your Caddy? is an unfunny copy of Caddyshack. The movie was full of stupid stereotypes and really annoying characters. The movie is really, really bad and no one should watch it.
July 16, 2010
This was just terrible. Why do they continue to make comedies like this... unoriginal, unfunny and offensive.
June 2, 2010
i think as an idea this movie problly seem very funny but as an actully movie it not that great. i think the movie make so good pointes about life and people but the movie seem a liitle to much like athrow away
May 13, 2010
If your looking for some mindless goofyness i would say give it a try, but if your looking for enything good id say turn away because this film is nothing but a few laughs that will be forgotten by the end of the day.
March 25, 2010
LOL what a trip, i liked it and the story was really well written in my opinion
plus it's a comedy all around with some great lessons and what a cast
you can actually relate to the story and it's characters
½ August 20, 2009
This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Directing is fine, but because this movie portrays African-Americans as ignorant and childish. The writing is absolutely shocking. Obviously this movie was written from the experience of the writer, but thank God this behavior is not the norm for African-Americans or anyone else!
½ August 19, 2009
honestly a somewhat good film and it has some good moments of comedy. Anyone that would rate this film a 0/10 is a retard and that's the truth.
April 10, 2009
One of the funniest and most entertaining films of 2007. I own this film and watch it biweekly. Watching it right now as I type this review.

Caddyshack got a much needed reworking in this film. I had grown tired of that boring and unsatisfying "comedy" of sorts. This is a refreshing new direction for modern film and I believe this is the beginning of a prosperous film career for Big Boi. The polo scenes were exhilarating to say the least. The story touched me deeply, with the final scene leaving me in tears. It is a great step in illuminating racism in our society, revealing that people of all cultural backgrounds can enjoy the thrill of golf. Truly, it has been years since a film has come along with such cultural impact. Bravo.

Also nice sideboob.
½ August 9, 2008
I have no clue why this movie is rated high. It sucked the big one. Crappy acting. I think Big Boi should stick to singing.
February 20, 2008
this movie is funny i just got this from my friend i hadnt even heard of it but i watched it and it was hel of funny this one flew under the radar if you wanna laugh at some crazy ass shit get this movie
½ July 26, 2007
This movie wasn't THAT bad but I will say that it seemed like movie didn't even focus on Big Boi's character. It was more about his crazy freinds. There are some REALLY funny scenes with Andy Milonakis and Faizon and Sherri Sheperherd and Terry Crews. I say you should rent this. It's a few good laughs
October 27, 2007
Freaking hilarious with a more meaningful story thrown into it. It is about one man's dream to play on the golf course that his father (a caddy) set the course record on but was never given the credit.
July 29, 2007
I am def. not one for comedies, but this one was pretty good & held my attention the entire time, didn't even seem like it lasted all that long.

I was glad it had some sort of a storyline behind it. It was funny to see Big Boi do something different besides just music. I loved the differences between the characters since they were such opposites.

I want that house & that golf cart. Had me laughing thru it! Which was completely shocking!