Who's Your Daddy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Who's Your Daddy Reviews

½ December 29, 2009
Movie had alot of funny moments, and alot of dumb ones. Plot is obvious but it doesn't take away from the movie. A very good stupid movie..
½ July 31, 2009
Ali Landry is gorgeous and Christine Lakin (Al from Step by Step) looks prettier in every scene. The movie is silly, predictable and kind of goofy, but I liked it. I would watch it again for sure if it was actually on tv, lol.
July 19, 2008
I have no idea why my local ABC affiliate decided to show this, or why I watched it, but it was as stupid as I imagined it could be.
August 24, 2007
Love the parody of the one hit wonder "867-5309/Jenny" by Tommy Tutone and Verizon's "can you hear me now". Very well written, good story, and great acting. The inside parodies were amazingly well written in.
June 27, 2006
more for guys this is a great movie .. ps. brandon davis is so f*ing hot its hard to breathe when you see him lol...
½ August 4, 2013
A very funny and positively goofy movie that sparks non stop laughs and guffaws. You have an idea what you are in for going in, and it never disappoints. It has only positive surprises.
April 2, 2013
Someone left this movie at my house. I watched it one day after becoming extremely bored. It's so stupid but it's hilarious. It ended up being one of my favorites and I watched it like four times. It's great if you just want to dumb down and laugh.
March 25, 2013
Teen sex comedy without the sex or the comedy. And barely any teens.
December 16, 2010
Seen this concept too many times.
January 23, 2005
WHO'S YOUR DADDY (2002)
½ August 4, 2007
5.5/10. Mindless fun, no harm done. Amusing situation with an engaging cast. Brandon Davis is good in the lead role, Ali Landry is stunning as Miss May. Predictable and forgettable, also enjoyable.
August 7, 2005
i was able to watch the whole thing, which is more than i can say for a lot of movies!