Winter of Frozen Dreams - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Winter of Frozen Dreams Reviews

bamadeb77
May 4, 2009
this is on dvd so decided to watch. it's really slow & boring at parts but i sat it through and glad i did. the movie is pretty good..made me think who really is behind the 2 killings... love movies that make me think.
August 31, 2011
This had the feel of a simple story that someone wanted to stetch into a feature-length film. The non-linear storyline was sometimes a bit hard to follow as well since the directing was subpar.
November 19, 2009
Amazing acting, intriguing mystery that jumps chronlogy (in a fitting way, not 'hey we are cool, so do this' kind of way). It's sort of a sexual-thriller/ whodunit/ cop procedural. The movie gets a tad bogged in the middle, seeming to be a little to long, despite it's scant 95 minutes. Thora Birch is spectular as the lead, and she has a sexiness and fierceness, and the movie does keep the tension up.
July 10, 2009
Based on a true story but had the feel of a really bad movie of the week. This story takes place in the 70's and revolves around murderess Barbara Hoffman played unconvincingly by Thora Birch. I am a big Thora Birch fan and love just about every movie shes in but a weak script and obvious low budget made this a very rare dud for her. Keith Carradine stole what little of this film there was to steal. Dark Corners & The Hole are much edgier thrillers.
June 12, 2009
The movie lagged a lot, and aside from being a psycho prozzie murderer, Thora Birch was quite adorable...