—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Without Evidence Reviews

Joseph E

April 2, 2009
It seems "Angelina Jolie" was heading in the wrong direction when her Third major film a Crime-Thriller, that does everything right, except one thing.
It forgets to entertain. I obviously could of enjoyed it better if "Jolie" would have been just a little more "Content" in her role.
I do not reccomend it.
November 30, 2008
Not worth watching all the way through. I think it's funny that they have Angelina Jolie on the cover, but she's not even the main character.
joanna221983
April 10, 2007
Oh yeah seen this one to. Don't recall a movie yet that I have not seen with Anfelina Jolie in it. This woman kicks ass !!!!
July 21, 2013
A big bag of bull-crap.
May 7, 2012
It was okay, for the talent that was in it and the story they were given. Everyone tried the best with what they had, but overall it just wasn't a very good script. The story felt kind of limp, probably because the case had yet to be solved at the time. A nice chance to see young Angelina Jolie though, it's a safe bet this role helped facilitate her career as she teals the few scenes she has.
February 24, 2011
Wow, we're left with a cliff-hanger of an ending. As far as I know, it's still an on going investigation that I hope will one day be resolved.
Mark Butcher
January 3, 2010
Follows real events very closely, and therefore ends very abruptly and unsatisfactorily due to the status of the case at the time. Jolie is billed (on my copy at least) as the main star but is merely an incidental character. It's not a bad film - it's perhaps just not a story particularly suited to film, particularly at that stage of the case.