• R, 1 hr. 46 min.

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

The Wood Reviews

Daniel P

July 23, 2007
This was a good little flashback movie, and though it was enjoyable, I found a lot of the scenes a bit long: its style is too glossy to feel truly authentic even though it sometimes seems realistic, and as such, the film drags a bit. Richard T. Jones steals the show, though, and Omar Epps turns in a strong performance: all in all, a decent flick, definitely worth watching.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 23, 2007
great flick, reminded me of my youth
Lanning :

November 22, 2006
Only half as good as I'd hoped. The two stars are for the flashbacks. The present-time material needs work.
iLeo
iLeo

April 12, 2007
Funny!
muveeKween
December 7, 2011
Enjoyed the scenes when they were young more than when they're older. Forgettable but watchable film. A little funny.
khalvic b

November 28, 2008
bomb azz movie 1 of my favorites
i love the plot and the old school flashbacks in this movie fantastic!!
August 9, 2008
I liked it because they were making me laugh over stuff they would do to try to have sex with girls.
April 8, 2008
One of my favorite movies of 2000. It was just a fun flick with friends reminiscing of their old days. plus the movie had "back in the day" by ahmed.
lnse
March 28, 2008
I thought this was an entertaining drama, with comedy all in one. I liked how it had the flashbacks from adulthood to childhood, showing some of the important things leading up to the friendships of these three guys.

I thought all the guys did a good job! It was nice to have some eye candy to watch too! Def. one for guys to watch together because of the things that would be easy to relate to.

I liked the idea about having all the "what ifs" go thru Roe's mind before the whole wedding ceremony. Seems like if we didn't have so many "what ifs" life would run much more smoothly.
kielhunt1
February 22, 2008
One of Tae Diggs best movies! Drama in this one but worth watching! Us Brothas need to watch this one in hopes that we stay connected instead of trying to kill each other.....we have to stick together and for the same greater goals, NOT JUST DOING THE SAME THINGS AND BEING FOR SOMETHING ELSE!
gemj08
November 1, 2007
This is very great movie. Anybody could get caught in this movie and not hear nothing else except the movie itself
caramelboy1der1015
October 7, 2007
This movie is funny if for no other reason every guy has at least one friend that they share this kind of bond with.
crhodesverner
June 25, 2007
I loved this movie. It is the kind of movie you will remember and watch again by yourself or with others. The actors touch you and you feel you know them.
mspraise
June 13, 2007
This was a cute movie...as I can relate to having the same 2 friends from childhood into adulthood. The story was great.
cateyez75701
May 29, 2007
i like how the movie switched back and forth from when they was in school to there adult life. very nice...
JamesMicheal
May 9, 2007
Well made and a great Freindship movie, Showning the changes that freinds go thru. Complete movie with their first loves and lives that they each have chosen. A very good movie!!!
laprecious31
April 8, 2007
This movie right here is my second all time favorite movie (my number one n dis movie has 2 of da same characters)
starisborn714
April 6, 2007
Three sexy ass black men all at one time it's like a strawberry shortcake cake, strawberries, and whipped cream
briahines0208
March 25, 2007
My favorite part about this movie is when they we in high school and slim and roland dared mike to touch alicias butt and she punched him in the face
March 20, 2007
It took awhile for me to watch this movie. Colby gave this movie to me and I finally watched it. It is really good and nothing like I suspected. Friends that grow up together might change in ways but in the end they are the friends that will always be there by your side.