Wretches & Jabberers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wretches & Jabberers Reviews

April 24, 2013
Great doc. Very educational and touching, and definitely changed the way I look at severe autism. Terrible indie music peppered throughout, but whatever.
September 26, 2011
Sweet, funny and earnest, this movie changed my point of view on communicating with people who have autism.
April 23, 2011
As person with mild autism and who is involved in the autism community. I say this movie was well done. With given an understanding what I want as an autistic person. However I have problem with this movie limited view on the different autism spectrum levels. Larry and Tracy should of visited and interviewed people with different levels of autism. Not just those with severe autism like them.
People watching this movie with an limited or no understanding of autism will think all people with autism are just like the autistic people shown in this film. Not all of us need an aid, an electronic typer to speak and are severe. Next film they do should have variety levels of autism
April 17, 2011
go see this movie...It was a brillant eye opener about adults with severe autism..which the general public is not as aware of..in comparison to children with autism
April 2, 2011
Went to see this today. As the parent of a 14 year old boy with autism, I have to say this is a brilliant movie that captures a side of autism that is rarely seen - humor and self-advocacy. Love the music and the story and am inspired by this incredible work.
April 2, 2011
This movie was well done and serves to educate those who don't have an understanding of Autism. Larry and Tracy do a great job teaching us about intelligence in spite of their sometimes odd behavior and difficulty communicating. I laughed and I cried!
½ April 2, 2011
A must-see for all of humanity!!!
March 14, 2011
what did i accomplish today while these guys take on the world