X-Treme Fighter Reviews

½ July 12, 2005
I'm just really into the Family Guy mood today. These little 'presents' have been waiting on the back burner for a few days.
[center]X-Treme Fighter[/center]
[left]10 world champions. 25 colossal fights. Only one movie can contain them all. That or the cutting room floor of a 'real' studio where they make 'good' movies. All this movie contained was unattractive people in a stupid video game fighting people. Even though they are all world champions, only one of them looked like he could kick butt. I'm no expert, but when your film credits include Meadow Ninjas, you got problems.[/left]
[center]Alien 3000[/center]
[left]It is not an alien, and it has nothing to do with 3000. I think they just picked a random word and a random number before they realized that this was a sequel movie. I didn't even know it was. A movie is bad when the effects don't match, a movie is horrendous when your monster is invisible for most of the film and the box cover art is not the same but from another movie called Breeders. Most of the dialouge is limited to 4 letter words, and even then they don't use all of them. Oh and copying a scene from ID4 makes you really cool.[/left]