Yana's Friends - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yana's Friends Reviews

June 27, 2009
This is a lovely romantic comedy which made me laugh in many scenes. I think you need to see it yourself and not read a sypnosis on it. Highly recommended.
½ January 10, 2009
Absolutely lo-o-o-o-ved the 'Russian' characters :))) And the ending can't leave anyone indifferent
October 17, 2008
One of the more twisted love plots I've run across. Funny and twistd.
½ July 22, 2008
It's hard to like a film when one doesn't really sympathize with few (if any) of the characters. I've seen worse Israeli films, but I have also seen many that are far better.
July 17, 2008
it's no surprise that this wonderful Israeli film collected so many Israeli oscars. Moments of humor are balanced by moments of pathos as the characters endure difficulties and successes, ups and downs, in their daily lives during the Gulf War.
June 11, 2008
This is awesome. It's the first film I've seen in a long time where the characters genuinely acted in the way people really do.
April 15, 2008
I just *love* this movie! Pashut ohevet! Prosto lyublu:)
April 6, 2008
Good Russian-Israeli tragicomedy with a lot of inside humor non-Israelis may have trouble to get.
January 21, 2008
Cute and fluffy. Date movie for turtlenecks.
November 30, 2007
Great characters and a story filled with joy and warmth. Life must go on even in the hardest times.
October 28, 2007
very touching about the israeli society during the first Irak war. An hilarious scene with gaz masks on...
July 15, 2007
The sad story of Russian immigrants to israel in the 90's. A must see
June 17, 2007
this movie is actually in hebrew/russian.
easiest to follow :)
February 2, 2007
I'm not interested in seeing this movie I would rather watch others.