Year of the Comet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Year of the Comet Reviews

October 23, 2008
Offbeat, but also slow moving in parts.
½ December 2, 2012
Cute but dated. I liked it a good bit more when it first came out. I just rewatched it and was tickled, but it would never do well today.
July 10, 2011
Adventure, Romance, & a Bottle of Wine so Rare, like this gem of a Film.Kind of reminds me of "Romancing the Stone"
July 2, 2014
Super cute chick-flick.
November 24, 2014
Received horribly by critics, this comedic love action-adventure had an interesting plotline and a very good pace and was overall a huge enjoyment to watch.
½ January 5, 2014
Poor, tacky script and terrible chemistry between Penelope Ann Miller and Tim Daly. Spent most of the time rolling my eyes at this movie.
July 16, 2013
This is one of my favorite movies. I know a lot of people might think the story trite, but I find it charming. The ending is funny as hell!
December 28, 2012
One of my favorite movies ever. Can't wait to see it again.
½ December 2, 2012
½ August 5, 2012
Astoundingly awful. The only surprising part of this movie was that someone actually got paid to write this, and another person was paid to direct. So bad that it could be a case study in what NOT to do when making a movie.
½ February 27, 2012
I saw this movie back around 1992 and call me crazy but I liked it. I thought it was different {at the time} , fun and sweet.
July 10, 2011
½ April 12, 2011
1991 movie about a wine everyone wants from Napoleon's time. A love story too
October 24, 2010
I love this show... I thought it was quite entertaining.
October 23, 2008
Offbeat, but also slow moving in parts.
April 14, 2008
Fun, lightweight comedy thriller in the mould of Charade (1963). This film has been unfairly criticized and maligned over the years but it's a nice little film with great performances and an infectious score. Film is missing a middle act but is a nice little movie.
½ February 26, 2008
Another wonderful guilty pleasure from my younger years! I just bought video off ebay :)
January 22, 2008
Very fun show. Daly is just hot.
October 11, 2005