20% The Identical Sep 05

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

You Got Served Reviews

Eric A

October 31, 2011
It was "cool". Other than the dancing, everything else was cheesy: acting, scenes, etc. Good to watch once, but nothing more.
Wildaly M

May 18, 2007
The dancing scenes are great. Everything else sucks.
Richard C

July 23, 2010
B-
TomBowler
TomBowler

August 2, 2009
amazing dance sequences, just lacking one thing; substance
Coxxie M

June 15, 2009
AAAA KAKAKAKAKAK HAAA!!! oh man gimme a break u know i wish the golden corrals motto was "you get served" so they would speed it the hell up!
Alexander W

January 8, 2009
yeah its good the dance is well choreographed. Lil Kim look like she should be in rehab though and step up to the street and honey are better dance films
Bobby H

October 15, 2008
You got served as some amazing dancing scenes as well as a sweet soundtrack. If your into dancing and hip-hop then this movie is probably down your alley.

The movie has fairly good morals with a fairly decent storyline as well. Granted they could have done more with it, but the dancing and music makes up for the lack of storyline in peices and overall the movie ties up with no lose ends which is more then a lot of movies can say.

The negatives in this film and reason it does not earn 5-stars is the fact that the actors are not really that good. Once you get into the drift of the movie, you can eventually start pretending and forgetting how bad they are, but during the first 20-30 minutes it's really hard to ignore how unconvincing Omarion, Marques, and Jennifer Freeman are -- I could have done with some different actors, but nonetheless, if you ignore that it's a great movie.
Daniel J D

July 24, 2007
I'm not gonna' lie. Some of the dance sequences in this movie were rather impressive, but the movie as a whole wasn't. You almost care about Omarion... but then you just know better. In the end, it's still a cheesy dance movie.
sanjurosamurai
sanjurosamurai

January 3, 2007
I got served a crappy movie, thats about it
Jason T

July 20, 2008
If you ignore the really bad acting, the really bad attempt at some kind of romantic back story, and the really really bad plot then this movie is very entertaining. The dance scenes in this movie are very well done, Shane Sparks from ABDC and SYTYCD did a good job. Also the white crew reminds me of Malibu's Most Wanted but more co-ordinated. All in all an enjoyable dance flick.
Joseph E

July 19, 2007
I Feel Inclined to say "We Got Served", with a Sh*tty a** movie with Good Moves, but not a great Plot,Acting, or for the most part, Zero Direction.
Yinalí R

August 22, 2007
Good, yes.
Sylvester K

November 23, 2012
Another street dance movie, how many of these rubbish does America need?
whosinthenews
whosinthenews

April 24, 2009
I resent that dance move, sir. It diminished my ego and self image that I, in fact, was the better dancer. And no, my mother has nothing to do with this affair. Touche'.
sjcole4
sjcole4

April 21, 2008
Hahahahahaha...u're kidding right??? If you consider this to be a good "movie" you must have not seen any hip-hop choreography video ever created...they should allow zero star ratings on Flixster!
Lee K

September 24, 2007
i love breakdancing so jumped at this comeback movie of the 80's craze.
jason d

August 23, 2006
Rent this if you want to see the most ridiculous dancing ever. I zoned out during the actual "movie" parts though. 1/4 star for having Robert Hoffman III in a non-exsistant role, another 1/4 for having the dancer that came to Guam.
Hamee
June 23, 2011
This is another movie about crews dancing for money and respect. This one is a little more hardcore and has fewer romantic undertones. There is still the plot that involves an internal struggle between the team members and family strife, but it is a nice addition to the dance competition line of movies.
tmannamt
April 2, 2011
Nobody cares about story and character development in films like this, it's purely a film that's from and for the MTV 2000 generation exposing youth through dance. It's nothing more, nothing less. I must agree that everything else besides the fantastic dancing sequences are nothing to praise about.