91% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Zebra Lounge Reviews

Nicki M

December 7, 2010
Predictable from start to finish. I really couldn't get this one out of the DVD player quick enough, and I normally enjoy a psycho movie!
Four characters I couldn't care less about, sleazy storyline, (but I can't grizzle about that - I did read the back of the case!), and clunkily put together. Not a highlight for this genre. I can see why it didn't help Kristy Swanson's career any (pity, I don't actually think she is a bad actress). Ditto Cameron Daddo. Seriously, who would cast the Daddo's in anything?!
Heist
January 22, 2009
It's been a while, hasn't it?
jazza923
February 20, 2006
Predictable and ordinary, nothing special, nothing really bad, just another very average film that stands out in no way. The cast does okay.
nattdjur
February 17, 2004
Hello, boys and girls! What shall we do today?;) My brains are a bit ... er, moldy today, 'cause I've just been to a lecture in history. Interesting, but so much infortmation! On friday next week I'll be sitting by a desk in a cold, boring building, gnawing on my knuckles. Time for the exam! Gaaaah!!!:confused: Oh, dear ...

Anyway, I thought I should give a review on a film I saw not long ago: Zebra Lounge. The main characters are Wendy and Alan, a married couple and parents of two rather illmannered kids:eek: . For some reason, W and A have gotten pretty tired with each other in bed. To spice it up, so to say, they meet with Jack and Louise, a swinger couple. Everything's cool for a while; Jack and Louise seem very nice and exciting indeed. Some pretty hot sex scenes and other good stuff. Then W and A realise that this "swinging business" is not right for them. They try to "break up" with J and L. Oops! Guess what? J and L suddenly get ... unpleasant. Dealing with swingers is dangerous indeed! At least, that seems to be the morale of this story. Don't ever get entangled in anything out of the ordinary!:rolleyes:

So, what do I think about this movie? Well, it's ok. I quite like it, though its message irritates me a little. Some exciting scenes and loads of paranoia, though. Plus a really scary couple, indeed! I rate it 7/10 :fresh: .