Public Enemies Reviews

• 1d ago

An excellent if uneven gangster film

An excellent if uneven gangster film

• Nov 28, 2019

Not that bad. Actors are good. But I'd definitely not recommend. I felt bored throughout the movie. I think Mann's directing was not at its best.

• Oct 31, 2019

When I first heard of this movie, I thought it was nothing but Depp and Bale living out their gangster fantasies. After seeing this, I was right! Bale gets the really conflicted character with Purvis, obsessed with finding John Dillinger (and not even getting to shoot him in the end), while Depp pretty much runs around and away from the cops and shooting machine guns, the story picks up towards the half way point, and yes, ends with a bang.

• Oct 22, 2019

• Jun 16, 2019

req good speakers and screen

req good speakers and screen

• Jun 01, 2019

The movie focused on Johnny Depp (John Dillinger) life, i didn't feel the majority of Bale role in the movie, although he is the detective who takes the most wanted notorious gangsters down. The movie was little quick, which is not showing a lot of details about bank robbery, arresting or escaping plans. It's an enjoyable movie, but could be better.

• Mar 16, 2019

"Public Enemies" is a well-researched and thrilling gangster film with terrific performances especially from Johnny Depp who turns in a riveting portrayal of the notorious bank robber, John Dillinger, who stood at the forefront of the epic 1930s crime wave.

• Mar 06, 2019

I actually strongly dislike this movie for many reasons.

I actually strongly dislike this movie for many reasons.

• Feb 19, 2019

This is one of my all time favorite movies. I am not sure why the ratings aren't higher but I know Johnny Depp is beyond sexy and great in this movie.