Bachelor Party Reviews

• Mar 24, 2019

At 47 I'm laughing at my 13 year old self for ranking this as one of the greatest movies I had ever seen.... and for burning out our rewind/pause buttons on the VCR

• Jan 29, 2019

So much absurd, ridiculous, and overall fantastically crazy plot we thought it was 2 1/2 hr movie instead of 1 and 45 mins

• Oct 20, 2018

Terrible storyline, completely over acted. Tries to have some kind of life lessons but mostly consists of men telling everyone how terrible marriage and their wives are. Gratuitous boob shots are about as good as it gets.

• Jul 31, 2018

Guys remember this was the 80's. No Bacherol Party, no The Hangover. Almost the same . Thanks Hanks.

• May 23, 2018

Ok young Tom Hank's movie.

Ok young Tom Hank's movie.

• Dec 26, 2017

It is an enjoyable film if you are a fan of the era.

It is an enjoyable film if you are a fan of the era.

• Oct 13, 2017

Eighties comedy. Hanks does some good stuff here and there, but the rest is pretty weak.

• Aug 07, 2017

Still my all time favorite comedy!

Still my all time favorite comedy!

• Jul 30, 2017

The only saving grace of this film is Tom Hanks, not even the fact it was made in the 80's is sufficient excuse. The 'jokes' aren't funny, the story is derisory. Even Porkies is better than this tripe. Thank goodness Tom's career survived and went on to so much better films. Check out 'Punchlines' & 'The Money Pit' for early quality Hanks.

• Feb 23, 2017

Lots of fun, and quite a few good laughs.

Lots of fun, and quite a few good laughs.