Twister - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twister Reviews

June 13, 2016
Scared the Sh#t out of me as a kid. I couldn't watch it for years. So that's a good thing.
May 20, 2016
Absolutely one of my favorites
August 3, 2015
one the most iconic amazing , and absolutely spectacular weather based movies ever made. This movie realy dramatic and has a realy cool realistic look on nature and human nature . I've grown up watching this movie so has most of my family , I love this movie and can't say enough about it it's deserves way more stars .
January 12, 2012
great movie. I love it
April 23, 2016
5/5. My favorite movie of all time.
April 17, 2016
While possibly not the most accurate scientifically or the best plot in the world, it is an outstanding movie. When I can't figure out what else to watch, it's one of my goto movies.
April 11, 2016
Pretty entertaining. Worth a watch.
½ April 9, 2016
Great movie,had fun with it and loved it
March 30, 2016
Just shallow, dumb "entertainment".
March 28, 2016
This is a great classic movie
½ March 2, 2016
Everyone has movies they can watch over-and-over again and never get tired. This is one of those movies for me. This movie is well-balanced with great characters, who all get their chance to stand out. The premise is simple: storm chasers chasing twisters. The effects still stand-up after 20 years and this is a good film to watch with kids-as long as they are not too young. I was also surprised that there were many stars in the movie who hadn't yet risen to the top: Helen Hunt, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Jami Gertz. If asked, I couldn't pick my favorite character or moment. Best to park your brain on the side of the road and just enjoy the fun.
February 29, 2016
Childhood favourite ?
February 24, 2016
Twister is probably my personal favorite live-action movie, filled with my favorite storms, tornadoes, and destruction scenes that are just AWESOME!!!
November 11, 2008
Pretty fun, but pretty stupid. What else do you want from a movie about tornados?
½ January 23, 2016
7/10 fun and intense, special effects are outdated but still enjoyable
½ September 14, 2008
2016-01-16 lots of good twister animation
½ September 11, 2007
Not bad for a movie about a natural disaster.
½ December 26, 2015
I had to give this a low rating for the horrible Okie accents alone.
December 23, 2015
Better than Into the Storm obviously, but it ended up being what other disaster movies ended up being.