Sleepers Reviews

• Jun 21, 2020

A pretty solid crime film with a great cast, despite me not being a fan of Kevin Bacon nor Jason Patric. Everyone turned in a solid role and had a brilliant story behind it.

• Jun 01, 2020

Truly riveting. It's a powerful storyline with an all star cast.

Truly riveting. It's a powerful storyline with an all star cast.

• May 28, 2020

One of the all-time greatest films!

One of the all-time greatest films!

• May 19, 2020

Nice movie and heart breaking story. Briefly, the first half of film talk about four boys (friends) were abused by prison guards and the second half show you the boys after 13 years (became an adults) how they will revenge. Actually, I connect with the first half more (boys part), on the second half i didn't feel they are same characters. I think if the film start with adult part and show what happened to them as a flashback, it will be better. There is something confused also, why they didn't tell anyone what is happening with them when there were boys, i know they felt shame, but rationally they could tell the priest when he was visiting them or their family, they could tell them since the abuse started. Also why they took 13 years to revenge, it looks like revenge by coincidence!! Anyway, the film is nice and watchable, it could be better but no matter now.

• Apr 09, 2020

Unpleasant with an ethical stance on authoritarianism and childabuse, hard to watch though easy to understand.

• Mar 20, 2020

Whoa. This is one of those films that will make you feel.

Whoa. This is one of those films that will make you feel.

• Jan 11, 2020

I was gonna give this movie 3 stars but I went with 2 1/2 stars. Very interesting movie kind of cringe to watch at parts because of what the boys went through at the school. it was kind of cool that the boys as adults find their abuser and kill him good acting and well known actors good movie worth the watch.

• Nov 22, 2019

Sleepers is the kind of movie that grabs a hold of you and never lets you go. No matter how hard you try

• Oct 07, 2019

One of the all-time greatest films! They don't make them like this anymore. If there is any debate on what to watch next trust me and go with this.

• Aug 01, 2019

Disturbing and slick, Levinson assemble one of the best casts to tackle this adaptation. It's script did need a little brushing up though, but nonetheless its effective.