It's Complicated Reviews

• Dec 27, 2020

This is an enjoyable enough movie starring Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin. Baldwin's character leaves Streep's character after years of marriage and three children, to marry a younger woman. He later finds himself back in love with Streep, who is dating Martin's character. The freaks love to use movies in their FTdom, and this one has been included in the past. When freaks steal a victim's Facebook page, this is one of the things I have seen them put on it. "It's complicated." Freaks also defined and redefine language, in their usual cult-like ways. "It's complicated" was defined as trafficking a victim in their own home, relationship, and life, by taking turns impersonating their spouse. While this sounds bonkers, that is because it is. However, I have seen these impersonation in person, a number of times that I noticed, including of a man I knew very well. If I had not, I may not have noticed the differences. You may notice around the hairline, or differences in body size or height - but most likely only if you know it is a possibility. Otherwise, you may just think the person is having a bad day, there is something different about them today, etc. The person may be of a natural strong physical resemblance. However, perpetrators also alter the appearances of victims, including height with spinal injuries. The more common scenario appears to be doubles of the victim. For example, a black female homeless woman who sometimes stayed at KCI Airport, Laura, who they were calling Dora (child cartoon character, which could be a breeding reference). There were at least three strong resemblances (the term "mimics" has been used to describe same) of black females in her likeness, even dressed the same, what you might call Lora-ish, and the third of them threatened me at the Boardwalk (horribly infested area, by Walmart, Burger King, the library, Ditto's, St. Luke's Northland - including the police) bus stop, "You're going to jail because you can't keep your mouth shut." (Numerous in person contact with police in multiple jurisdictions my talking). Unfortunately, this mouthy (confrontational body language, etc.) third one gave me the impression of being a police officer, too. The real Laura (not the Lora retired from AT who lives up in the area where Buzz grew up and spent his younger days, nor the one of Lora's Alterations in Mission, KS, with the wedding dress and suit in the window) is a sweet, attractive, soft spoken woman, but the last time I saw her she had a condition on her legs that appeared very painful and I don't know what it was. Laura's legs were very swollen, she was sitting and I'm uncertain whether she could stand or not, her skin had deep cracks in it. These "mimics" appear to be in order to incriminate and control the victim, and Laura also appeared drugged on the ATA Ride KC Metro Bus - as well as keeping her appearance up while the original is being bred, experimented on, harvested, etc. The second to last time I saw Lora she was sitting Denny's in Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas, where the waiter became a police officer. There are also at least three instances, two attorneys, of someone who is not of any physical resemblance appearing to have assumed the identities of the victims. No known charges, of course. Also note some homeless people are perpetrators as incredible as that sounds. I am absolutely horrified by the fact that they were bragging in 2005 in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri about "cleaning up" the homeless population from the street during the "revitalization" of Downtown, as to what may have actually occurred. "Hey, Fred, get out that bed, get out that bed, Fred." "Three hundred meals in two hours." - Google profile with a photo and one word, "beautiful." (Also loaded perpetrator language, but a Google account which may have "gone away" April 2019). Past Facebook relationship status: "It's Complicated." It's not Halloween, and it's not Krueger (facial bone structure).

• Dec 17, 2020

Nice acting, mind off movie, funny, good acting by two leading actors.

Nice acting, mind off movie, funny, good acting by two leading actors.

• Jun 19, 2020

The actors are great but their characters are incredibly unlikable and the ending is completely unsatisfying.

• Mar 31, 2020

boring and tedious film, you can't watch it

boring and tedious film, you can't watch it

• Jan 13, 2020

One of the best American comedies out there. Amazing cast, you cannot miss this one!

• Fandango Customer C
    Dec 27, 2019

Love love love this movie. Watch it every time it’s on.

Love love love this movie. Watch it every time it’s on.

• Nov 27, 2019

Objectively one of the greatest films of all time.

Objectively one of the greatest films of all time.

• Jul 19, 2019

Brilliant movie. Watched so many times. Very entertaining and funny. This trio ( Meryl, Steve and Alec) - amazing combo...

• Apr 22, 2019

Don't agree that this is necessarily predictable. Of course, this depends on with whom you hang out. It's a comedy and we get laughs amid the mayhem. The fine cast pull it off and what more to you want? It's not Shakespeare but so what?

• Mar 14, 2019

I absolutely love this movie Meryl Streep Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin we're at their very best and they truly made this movie over-the-top enjoyable I would definitely recommend this movie for a laid-back Funtime