Addicted Reviews

• Jan 16, 2019

This is a great movie about how rape can damage a woman's life and the critics are male chauvinist pigs for giving it bad reviews!!!

• May 31, 2018

Addicted is just a web of erotic sex that owns up to its title. The film has absolutely nothing on the book, obviously. A cheesy story that definitely has potential to push its over the top storyline further. Don’t bother watching if you’re looking for a direct adaptation with good acting.

• Mar 12, 2018

Good movie!!! Stayed true to the book!!! Zoe’s fashions were great!!!!

Good movie!!! Stayed true to the book!!! Zoe’s fashions were great!!!!

• Dec 05, 2017

1.0/5.0 stars - Grade: D

1.0/5.0 stars - Grade: D

• Jul 20, 2017

Gorgeous cast, cheesy movie.

Gorgeous cast, cheesy movie.

• May 19, 2017

Poor ending, entertaining. Woman not that hot

Poor ending, entertaining. Woman not that hot

• Apr 20, 2016

This film could have been a bit more poignant and believeable. There could have been a drama, with a very serious lesson behind it here. However, the film was poorly done for the most part. The acting was iffy at best, the plot unfolded in a very predicatable way and the ending was so mushy it put a marshmallow to shame. Eh, not really worth seeing in my opinion.

• Mar 16, 2016

Pathetic. I actually cannot BELIEVE how rubbish this film is, don't even get me started on the acting itself!

• Jan 29, 2016

its owsum http://www.movieclubhd.com/addicted/

its owsum http://www.movieclubhd.com/addicted/

• Jan 13, 2016

I know a thing or two about sex addiction, and this movie certainly misses the point on occasion. Besides that, none of the characters were very well written. There have been much better films about this subject than this one.