All About Steve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All About Steve Reviews

October 8, 2017
Considering all the hate surrounding this movie, I actually managed a few laughs. The film plays like it might be an everyday romcom but things shift for a weird and darker tone. Sandra Bullock plays a very self absorbed character and what should be a straight up story gets a massive shakeup. I'm amazed this film was made for starters and I don't think this movie is the worst film of the year, Old Dogs was much worse or even Bride Wars might sneak in there. The film has a lot of talent and Cooper doesn't do a lot but keep the eye candy for the ladies. I expected a horrible film but I suspect the claws were out when Bullock had a lot of credibility surrounding her for the oscar winning film. 08-10-2017.
August 12, 2017
My Favorite Comedy Film Of All Time Is 1933's Duck Soup.
June 24, 2017
My God! After watching Sandra Bullock's ''The Blind Side'' this was really a huge dissapointment... But i still love her :)
April 28, 2017
Such an extraordinary movie!!!!!Sandra Bullock as Mary is just simply magnificent !!!!!One of the Kind like the main character:))))Must See!!!
January 26, 2017
Mary (Sandra Bullock) es una chica muy inteligente pero con problemas para relacionarse y hacer amigos, sale en una cita con Steve (Bradley Cooper), quien intenta rechazarla, sin terminar de hacerlo, confundiendo aún más a Mary. Por ende, empezará a seguir a Steve, un prometedor camarógrafo, a lo largo de todas sus peripecias junto al disparatado reportero que tiene como compañero Steve
January 22, 2017
This movie is so bad it's hilarious! Come on if you were expecting a great movie you're the fool! Come on lighten up and enjoy it
½ September 24, 2016
While this comedy needs a quirkier heroine and should work harder to empathsize with eccentric people, it is definitely not Razzie-worthy. Sandra Bullock did right by dispensing DVDs to the audience after accepting Worst Actress. There is something about Mary but she doesn't deserve any condemnation. Fun fact: Sandra Bullock won the Academy Award for Best Actress in the same year for THE BLIND SIDE.
July 7, 2016
90 minutes of my life wasted for nothing.
June 26, 2016
aside from sandra bullocks performance which, as always, stands out the rest is mediocre.
June 7, 2016
different type of role for sandra bullock. a few good laughs that makes movie worth a watch. Thomas Church is the highlight of movie with his great supporting role full of swag. Make sure to stick around after credits for a lil bonus chuckle.
May 15, 2016
Lighting myself on fire would have been more fun than watching this.

Stepping on nails would have been more fun than watching this.

Gauging my eyes out would have been more fun than watching this; at least I wouldn't have to see what's on the screen.

Cutting my ears off would have been more fun than watching this; at least I wouldn't have to hear Kim Barker's atrocious, cliche-ridden disaster of a script come to life (didn't she learn after License to Wed that she should never write ever ever ever again?!?!?).

Sitting in a chair and simply THINKING about Sandra Bullock's past roles would have been more fun than watching this.

Having a rabies-infested dog bite my arm off, a car run over my body, a sword go through my stomach, a tornado swoop me up or a house collapse onto my body would have been more fun than watching this.

Watching THE UGLY TRUTH for a second time would have been more fun than watching this.

Watching SCHINDLER'S LIST would have been WAY more fun than watching this.

THANK GOD I didn't pay for this piece of shit. Speaking of shit -- eating a piece of shit would have been more fun than watching this.

WHO.
GREENLIGHTS.
A.
SCRIPT.
LIKE.
THIS????

WHY?

WHY WOULD ANYONE W.A.N.T TO SEE THIS????

WHY ARE THERE NO JOKES IN A COMEDY?

IS THERE A GOD?

I'm so upset.

Don't talk to me.
½ April 23, 2016
I personally think that this was cute. Although it was terribly cheesy, but it made me cry.
April 17, 2016
OOps , bad reviews ...ok not a highflyer bud liked Bullock playing this caracter , also liked to know how she makes a cross-word-puzzle , enjoyed it . SOMDVD
February 8, 2016
What a crazy movie! I didn't expect this at all...

Sandra Bullock showing once again why she's my favorite female actress, she plays a really crazy, funny and unique woman who is obsessed with a guy she barely meet in a blind date fixed by her parents. I though he would fell in love with her at the end (as usual in Hollywood) but he isn't, at the end the movie shows a beautiful message: don't change for anybody and the one who will love you have to love you as you are... And be "normal" together.
½ January 10, 2016
Super Channel. Yikes. This movie is pretty bad for a modern film with relatively big actors. Bullock's character is so annoying it hurts.
½ January 2, 2016
I'd rather just know nothing about Steve.
½ December 29, 2015
This is a rather weird movie that pretends to be more deep and original than it really is. However, it's not an entirely insufferable movie thanks to Sandra Bullock's charm.
July 27, 2015
I know this one is called All About Steve, but this is definitely all about Sandra, this is very funny but, you definitely need to be a Sandra Bullock fan to like this because she carries this movie on her own. The rest of the cast is fairly straight shooting except for Bullock, she plays her bubbly, ditzy self but no one does it better, worth a view for Bullock fans, but non fans may not like it.
½ July 6, 2015
This was a decent movie, but it didn't feel like a romantic comedy at all, just a comedy. I wish there would have been more romance in it.