All About Steve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All About Steve Reviews

½ September 24, 2016
While this comedy needs a quirkier heroine and should work harder to empathsize with eccentric people, it is definitely not Razzie-worthy. Sandra Bullock did right by dispensing DVDs to the audience after accepting Worst Actress. There is something about Mary but she doesn't deserve any condemnation. Fun fact: Sandra Bullock won the Academy Award for Best Actress in the same year for THE BLIND SIDE.
July 7, 2016
90 minutes of my life wasted for nothing.
June 26, 2016
aside from sandra bullocks performance which, as always, stands out the rest is mediocre.
June 7, 2016
different type of role for sandra bullock. a few good laughs that makes movie worth a watch. Thomas Church is the highlight of movie with his great supporting role full of swag. Make sure to stick around after credits for a lil bonus chuckle.
May 15, 2016
Lighting myself on fire would have been more fun than watching this.

Stepping on nails would have been more fun than watching this.

Gauging my eyes out would have been more fun than watching this; at least I wouldn't have to see what's on the screen.

Cutting my ears off would have been more fun than watching this; at least I wouldn't have to hear Kim Barker's atrocious, cliche-ridden disaster of a script come to life (didn't she learn after License to Wed that she should never write ever ever ever again?!?!?).

Sitting in a chair and simply THINKING about Sandra Bullock's past roles would have been more fun than watching this.

Having a rabies-infested dog bite my arm off, a car run over my body, a sword go through my stomach, a tornado swoop me up or a house collapse onto my body would have been more fun than watching this.

Watching THE UGLY TRUTH for a second time would have been more fun than watching this.

Watching SCHINDLER'S LIST would have been WAY more fun than watching this.

THANK GOD I didn't pay for this piece of shit. Speaking of shit -- eating a piece of shit would have been more fun than watching this.

WHO.
GREENLIGHTS.
A.
SCRIPT.
LIKE.
THIS????

WHY?

WHY WOULD ANYONE W.A.N.T TO SEE THIS????

WHY ARE THERE NO JOKES IN A COMEDY?

IS THERE A GOD?

I'm so upset.

Don't talk to me.
½ April 23, 2016
I personally think that this was cute. Although it was terribly cheesy, but it made me cry.
April 17, 2016
OOps , bad reviews ...ok not a highflyer bud liked Bullock playing this caracter , also liked to know how she makes a cross-word-puzzle , enjoyed it . SOMDVD
February 8, 2016
What a crazy movie! I didn't expect this at all...

Sandra Bullock showing once again why she's my favorite female actress, she plays a really crazy, funny and unique woman who is obsessed with a guy she barely meet in a blind date fixed by her parents. I though he would fell in love with her at the end (as usual in Hollywood) but he isn't, at the end the movie shows a beautiful message: don't change for anybody and the one who will love you have to love you as you are... And be "normal" together.
½ January 10, 2016
Super Channel. Yikes. This movie is pretty bad for a modern film with relatively big actors. Bullock's character is so annoying it hurts.
½ January 2, 2016
I'd rather just know nothing about Steve.
½ December 29, 2015
This is a rather weird movie that pretends to be more deep and original than it really is. However, it's not an entirely insufferable movie thanks to Sandra Bullock's charm.
July 27, 2015
I know this one is called All About Steve, but this is definitely all about Sandra, this is very funny but, you definitely need to be a Sandra Bullock fan to like this because she carries this movie on her own. The rest of the cast is fairly straight shooting except for Bullock, she plays her bubbly, ditzy self but no one does it better, worth a view for Bullock fans, but non fans may not like it.
½ July 6, 2015
This was a decent movie, but it didn't feel like a romantic comedy at all, just a comedy. I wish there would have been more romance in it.
June 27, 2015
weird is really all I can. not the best from these actors, but a funny stupid comedy.
May 7, 2015
Sandra is so funny!!! Not an Oscar winning movie, but keeps you watching
½ April 25, 2015
Such a bad movie. Ugh.
March 17, 2015
Looks pretty funny...I love Bradley Cooper!
February 19, 2015
LOVE Sandra Bullock's character here. Too bad they didn't let more of her quirkiness shine
January 29, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........