Always Kabhi Kabhi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Always Kabhi Kabhi Reviews

May 12, 2012
this movie is flawed.. but I like it.
½ December 4, 2011
Good cast, bad edition!
October 2, 2011
Watched about an hour of this movie and it went no where fast. Songs and storyline were bellow average. The songs were crappy. I fast forward this move till other parts and it still was crappy. For me it was like watching the days of our lives taking forever to get somewhere and when they get there it goes no where.
½ September 1, 2011
i dunno why this movie was a flop.. mch better than alot of movies.. really enjoyed the movie and think ali fazal can become a good actor (he acted in 3 idiots, though had a small part).. enjoyed the movie!
½ August 21, 2011
This movie had it all going for it with SRK's production house, and a talented, fresh bunch of debutants. The theme of the film is a relevant, revolutionary one and has been popping up in a few movies recently: pursue your individual dreams, desires, and ambitions. Songs are distracting and should have been cut for the most part, esp. "Antenna." It also needed better editing, screenplay, and dialogs. Costumes, sets, make-up, etc. are all top-notch. Performances are good as well.
½ August 6, 2011
its really an entertaining movie with a great message to all the parents.... luv the song Antenna......
½ June 25, 2011
it has not got that interesting story story is the same type Indian parents to be blamed for not giving choices to children which was at first told in the movie three idiots and later in which came in the movie FALTU with a little modifications. on the other hand the stories in the past were set up in the college format but this is different because it is set up in the school environment in which the characters are shown in their teen ages which is the only attraction of the movie. The movie fails to have any interesting things accept the small good scenes. So in my opinion the movie is 1.5 and nothing more.
½ June 22, 2011
A nice sweet movie about 4 teenagers and how they face many problems related to their parents and love life, didn't like music that much and acting was ok as well but good entertainment.
June 21, 2011
Crap aint worth it..Saw the trailor and it sucked more than anything else Ive ever seen.
½ June 19, 2011
Actually, the movie is so light that you couldn't actually find any climax in it. It's nicely done but It could had been done a lot better even to its cinematography. It's more like a cheap budget movie with not too strong story. The Introduction of the movie is just too long and it got you bored anyway. But after the intermesso, it's quite good. They could had done it better ( a lot better). What I'm saying is that this movie is the worst movie of Red Chilli Production but not too bad if you have NO expectation :-)