An American Werewolf in Paris Reviews

• Jun 08, 2019

Terrible horrible cringe sequel to a mediocre movie. Why did they make this movie?

• Nov 13, 2018

Complete and utter dreck

Complete and utter dreck

• Aug 03, 2018

I hated this movie more than other horror films in my life. I really didn't enjoy it that much. Not just one bit. This movie is utterly predictable. It's not a comedy, the werewolves scared the shit out of me for real. The special effects looks awful. The werewolves are real and unfinished. All I see is brown skin, lots of hairy, yellow eyes are creepy, and its fangs were very sharper than the original werewolf in the first one. One thing I may add: "An American Werewolf In Paris" is not a Christmas movie.That's it, it's not a Christmas movie. It shouldn't been released in December 25 in the first place. And it is so boring, a complete waste of time. I was so terrified by movie as a young kid. I think this is the worst movie that it's ever made. So two big thumbs way down.?

• Dec 28, 2017

Super fun and extremely 90's!

Super fun and extremely 90's!

• Dec 26, 2017

Plusses: the occasional orchestral music score is creative; a dog humps a werewolf's leg; while tasteless, having sex on Jim Morrison's grave in Paris would probably have been a hit with Jim; some good locations; some good lighting. Negatives: everything else about it.

• Jul 29, 2017

Fun movie in its genre. Silly? Yes, as it should be.

Fun movie in its genre. Silly? Yes, as it should be.

• Jun 08, 2017

I mistakenly watch this movie thinking it was the original and spent the whole movie trying to figure out why I liked it so much the first time I saw it. This movie has a much weaker plot and special effects compared to the original. Watch An American Werewolf in London, not this movie.

• Mar 19, 2016

Many sequels aren't up to par when compared to the originals and when you are following up the classic An American Werewolf in London you know you have accomplish a lot in order to meet or exceed your older sibling... using CG werewolves is not how you do it.

• Jan 11, 2016

First Werewolf Movie i saw and loved when it came out!

First Werewolf Movie i saw and loved when it came out!

• Feb 15, 2015

Can't remember if my wife and I actually paid money to see this in a theater. We did pay money for the DVD. Hadn't watched it in years. It does not hold well over time. It's flat and stale. Fortunately, Tom Everett Scott and Julie Bowen have gone on to better things.