Angel Has Fallen Reviews

• 5d ago

It was very good but could have been better

It was very good but could have been better

• Feb 22, 2020

Good Action Movie. In line with the first and second.

Good Action Movie. In line with the first and second.

• Feb 21, 2020

One of the better modern action films. Far better than the first two films in the series with strong "fugitive" vibe, some good set pieces, and fine ending. Does still contain a knife fight ending (as did the first film in the series....) that still makes no sense given all that precedes it.

• Feb 16, 2020

Compared to the first film in the series, this third episode has a too obvious plot

• Feb 12, 2020

This is a good a good action movie and yes there are some far out ideas that are unrealistic but if that was preventing me from watching this action packed movie I would be crazy. Looking past the flaws of the storyline and this was a good ending, and it should be the last, to this trilogy. It's just a good action movie and it you have seen the first two then watch the last one and if you haven't seen the first one, do. If you like it watch them all.

• Feb 10, 2020

Eh... typical guy action flick. Nothing special here.

Eh... typical guy action flick. Nothing special here.

• Feb 10, 2020

This movie had me on the edge of my seat. Lots of adventure and surprises. I see the critics gave this movie a relatively low score, which reminds me why I never watch a movie based on what critics think. I always look at what the audience thought. Works every time.

• Feb 04, 2020

Solid popcorn movie. Not very deep. Fun action sequences.

Solid popcorn movie. Not very deep. Fun action sequences.

• Jan 31, 2020

Really great action thriller! Very entertaining, and suspenseful. I would definitely recommend if you feel like a good action flick. Story lacks a little, but other than that great film.

• Jan 30, 2020

Very good, but I think the real secret service would never make so many mistakes.