Ask Dr. Ruth Reviews

• 5h ago

That frigging inspirational background music just ruined the movie.

That frigging inspirational background music just ruined the movie.

• Jun 01, 2019

Those expecting this documentary bio to be more revealing about what drives Dr. Ruth Westheimer (I'm looking at your EW) don't really know her at all, and miss all the obvious clues in this tender, loving, and fascinating portrait of this amazing, driven woman that she's not inclined to share the very information they're complaining is missing. This is a must see biopic for the subject and the message she has brought to the world.

• Jun 01, 2019

A great documentary of such an incredible life of a woman who escaped Nazi Germany at 10 years old and brought sexuality and awareness to a culture that needed it. It chronicles her life from a young orphan to a successful and useful media career very well along with some great footage. Well done!

• May 12, 2019

Absolutely delightful, moving, and uplifting!!!

Absolutely delightful, moving, and uplifting!!!

• May 11, 2019

I enjoyed this movie so much, I hated to see it end.

I enjoyed this movie so much, I hated to see it end.

• May 06, 2019

Fabulous..... Inspirational

Fabulous..... Inspirational

• May 05, 2019

An endearing tribute to a beloved expert and educator who frankly, lovingly and humorously changed the prevailing view about sexuality, changing the public discussion on a previously taboo subject. In profiling the film's protagonist, director Ryan White shows the many trials and tribulations Dr. Ruth endured on her way to fame, fortune and respect -- and how those ordeals prepared her for what was to come later in life. This charming release provides an up close and personal look at an international treasure and all of the good work she has done for so many.

• Feb 04, 2019

Here’s a movie so long in the making with Dr. Ruth. I’ve loved her for 40+ years. She’s a survivor, first & foremost. She’s also talented, smart, funny, very witty & LOVED by many. I can’t wait to see this documentary. And to think, I have a friend who USED to call me Dr. Ruth. Why? Ask her. God Bless you Dr. Ruth. You’re an amazing, successful & wonderful person. 💕😁

• Jan 31, 2019