Avengers: Endgame - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Avengers: Endgame Reviews

½ May 16, 2019
Erros gritantes no roteiro. Final não muito emocionante
May 16, 2019
this one is real clusterfuck i dont like what they did with thor and asgard idiots
May 16, 2019
Best Movie Ever.. The Perfect End To The Perfect Era??'
May 16, 2019
This is how you wrap up 22 film saga in a Cinematic Universe. The bar has been placed unbelievably high, and I cannot remember being so moved, in ever which direction, and sometimes simultaneously.
What always amazes me with Marvel, is for a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Action Adventure film, dialogue is such an integral part of their movies. Endgame is not 3 hours of mindless action and explosions (we have F&F or Transformers for that).
If you have watched the MCU, Endgame closes out several character arcs incredibly well. It is well paced and doesn't feel like a 3 hour movie. When you have a great story, I find it foolish to complain about runtime. Dozens of great movies passed the 180 minute mark. Endgame 182 minutes are saturated with joy, humor, excitement, jubilation, sadness, fulfillment, and love you 3000 fan service. This one has it all.
½ May 16, 2019
Great ending to the series. Not perfect but great.
May 16, 2019
Just an amazing movie from beginning until end. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute and didn't have to make a bathroom run. Im proud of myself
May 16, 2019
A Monumental Epic Masterpiece!
½ May 16, 2019
Avengers: Endgame ends an great saga, in a epic, emotional, and beautiful note, sure to please all the fans who've come this far.
May 16, 2019
This is in my opinion the best of the best the MCU can deliver! It has some of the best jokes in the MCU and by far is the most hearbreaking of all movies! I cheered, laughed and cried soo much! While I dont think its perfect, it still gets a 5 Star Rating (4.85 / 5)
½ May 16, 2019
Had very cool scenes... Loved it
However they stretched the plot too long giving less time for other characters we hoped to get some action after infinity war
May 16, 2019
Personally, this is a must see film, ultimately complementing the buildup of the Marvel series into a uniform junction of past and present. The movie itself consists of a roller coaster of emotions, casting you personally into the set world and creating an interactive film that draws you in at every turn. I label this as a must see film based on the ultimate emotional aspect of the film commonly forgotten in popular action developments making you lost in a place of complete violence while Marvel purposefully attaches you to the plot and guides you into suspense and invigorating enthusiasm.
May 16, 2019
Best movie ever I ever saw
Absolutely Engaging & Entertaining
May 16, 2019
Lacks the great tension and suspense that it's predecessor had, but it is extremely fun, entertaining, and the perfect ending to the 11 year series.
May 16, 2019
An absolute must see from beginning to end. They gave some of the most impactful characters of the last decade a great closure. Here I am hoping to see more of this marvelous universe that has barely finished its phase 3.
May 16, 2019
One of the best superhero movies ever it was sad at times and funny at times all in all a great movie
½ May 16, 2019
Great job of bringing closure to the plot's arc, unlike Game of Thrones
May 16, 2019
All in all the movie was good. Was worth the wait. Amazing fight scenes. I would have given it 5 stars, had the plot been not so predictable.
½ May 16, 2019
They tried to do way too much. Infinity War is miles better in every way.
½ May 16, 2019
Great movie! Amazing effects!