Avengers: Endgame Reviews

• 50m ago

A quick shoutout to all you awful people that brought your kids to see this film. Thank you ever so much for utterly ruining my viewing experience with the sounds of your children's tears. I really can't be bothered to write much about this as it marks the end of my investment with mArVeL pHiLmS!!!!, which is a position I'm very pleased to be in (I know, good for you and your superior tastes Benjamin). I'll just sum it up quickly. The film delivers an ending to the Infinity Saga that is satisfying in pretty much every way for a longtime MCU fan, however that only begins around about two hours in. The first hour proves that characters that spend most of their free time galavanting around in spandex and punching things do not do melodrama well, at all. The time travel stuff is just stupid and literally wastes half an hour of your time before the film acknowledges its own gaping plot hole and gets to what anyone else would've done in the Avengers' situation. The final act of the film is pretty spectacular and the ending is great. So if you like mArVeL pHiLmS!!!!, go watch it, you'll love it. I do want to add something however; the thing is about mArVeL pHiLmS!!!! is that they're all fundamentally pretty stupid, so when they try to get deep, especially with that constant vein of humour running through the writing, I just don't care about it at all. I know that all you want to do is show me the big fight scene, so just do that instead of meandering about pretending you're depressed whilst still cracking a joke about Captain Marvel's new haircut before you get there. mArVeL pHiLmS!!!! really have managed an incredible feat of being so deeply unsure of what tone they want to go for that it somehow works in their favour that they do everything at once.

• 58m ago

Good finish think inam donenwith thebshows now

Good finish think inam donenwith thebshows now

• 7h ago

Far, far better than infinity war. For a movie that also ties in time travel, it had many, many opportunities to go badly wrong, but didn't take them. I really liked how the movie took the time to dig into the personal stories of a number of the heroes.

• 10h ago

Better than most marvel films, but on the precondition you've watched the rest.If you like, little story, lots of technobabble and cgi and habe the brain of a 5 year old, you'll enjoy it.

• 14h ago

It's the culmination of all it's the best

It's the culmination of all it's the best

• 17h ago

This movie had so much going for it... but in trying to acomplish so much in a single movie it left everything only partially completed. There wasn't time with any of the characters to really feel invested. Also there are some major continuity errors that make the premise hard to swallow.

• 22h ago

Arguably the best MCU film ever made. It truly is spectacular and provides a whirlwind of emotions over 3 hours that will leave you jumping and cheering at the end.

• 23h ago

once in a generation movie!

once in a generation movie!

• 1d ago

an insane accomplishment. It gets better every time I watch it.

an insane accomplishment. It gets better every time I watch it.

• 1d ago