Blinder Reviews

• Apr 17, 2016

Been a footy story thought it would've been good but very late down

Been a footy story thought it would've been good but very late down

• Jul 24, 2015

This movie is fucking travesty. It should be a filthy blemish on anyone involved in signing off the script and those in production who watched the flashbacks and forwards between 2002 and 2013 and thought it was believable. But my biggest beef is with the amateurish way Australian Rules Football is treated. If your going to feature the revered Australian sport - do your homework assholes: Jack Nicholson's couch character uses satisfactory idioms and then in the next sentence uses generic sports terms that sound fucking ridiculous. And the premise that Angus Sampson's overweight character could be playing alongside legitimate AFL prospects is out and out bullshit. Hang your heads in shame Blinder.

• May 19, 2014

Blinder is a good Australian film not the best but still solid with some good moments Jack Thompson is great as the coach

• May 18, 2014

I thought this was a really good rent. Not a blockbuster, but very entertaining. The story is about overcoming bad decisions from your past and working on creating a better future. The cast is not made up of any big names but there a recognizable faces and an excellent sound tract

• May 18, 2014

In the same ballpark as the 1980 Australian classic 'The Club', 'BLINDER' is a slick production aesthetically. The film features a solid cast of emerging and established Australian talent, who play out the controversial script with integrity and substance. A film which was underrated at the box office yet will surely see success and longevity in the home entertainment market. One for the whole family.

• May 18, 2014

I have seen Blinder twice, once with my wife and then with the kids, its a great story about a real side of sport/life that most of the time we don't want to think about. I reckon it is a must for all clubs.

• May 14, 2014

Loved this movie. A great Australian movie based on Aussie Rules. A must see for any footy finatic!

• May 13, 2014

Great film, fantastic story line which is very engaging to the local football club community, thoroughly enjoyed it!

• May 13, 2014

I have seen it and I truly enjoyed the story. Very solid movie.

I have seen it and I truly enjoyed the story. Very solid movie.

• May 13, 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed Blinder. It isn't a blockbuster, but a really beautifully shot fim with a good story that would translate to any place and sport around the world. The message of 'the things you do when you are young can have major consequences later in life' is well delivered. It is definitely worth a watch