Body at Brighton Rock Reviews

• May 10, 2019

The trailer seemed to allude to a seemingly interesting plot about a killer after a stranded hiker in the woods. That was not the case. The plot was extremely weak (basically not there at all). Whatever horrific elements that were in the movie were weak at best. All I can say is I waisted seven dollars renting this movie. Please don't pay money for this film. I appreciate this was someone's vision and all but really this was not at all what was advertised. If you want to see the movie watch the trailer and that's basically it.

• May 10, 2019

One of the worst movies I have seen in a long while.Got half way through and I just could not do it anymore and that has not happrnend in a while.

• May 06, 2019

Hitchcock meets Twighlight Zone in the great outdoors. Just when you thought you have it all figured outâ" turns out you didn't. Fun watch

• Apr 30, 2019

Body at Brighton Rock isn't an especially well-made film - there's an undeniable element of low-budget, made for TV schlock - but it's enjoyable all the same. It manages to remain just compelling enough throughout its short runtime to overshadow the sometimes corny script and the increasingly implausible goings-on. I can't help feeling there's the seed of a much better movie in here somewhere, but there are far worse ways to spend an hour and a half of your time.

• Apr 29, 2019

It had a slow start with some mediocre acting, but gained momentum and by the end a really great story. For an amateur movie it was pretty great and worth the watch. Not only because Roxanne is from my hometown ;).

• Apr 27, 2019

Terrible acting, awful camerawork, and a story that drags on.

Terrible acting, awful camerawork, and a story that drags on.

• Apr 27, 2019

Couldn’t event finish it. Don’t waste your time.

Couldn’t event finish it. Don’t waste your time.

• Apr 21, 2019

Satisfactory suspenseful thriller. Beautiful nature, tension, finding corpse in the woods.

• Apr 05, 2019

Watch this movie if you like to be frustrated by protagonists that always do the wrong thing.