Cars 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

It’s still a good film!!! What’s wrong with the film!!! Pixar did nothing to you!

• 6d ago

Best cars movie love the violence

Best cars movie love the violence

• Aug 16, 2019

While there is still enjoyment in it, "Cars 2" gives its audience a very ridiculous plot and treats its audience like very young children (which isn't bad) but Pixar has proven to be so much more.

• Aug 15, 2019

The best sequel to one of my best childhood movies!

The best sequel to one of my best childhood movies!

• Aug 04, 2019

THE TOW CAR SAVES THE SEQUEL .

THE TOW CAR SAVES THE SEQUEL .

• Jul 28, 2019

The idea that there are people on this site that give it 5 stars is stupid. This is the second worst Pixar movie and it's not just weak, it's actually "bad". And yes, I said "second worst".There is only 1 Pixar movie that's worse (and it's not a Cars movie). I'm just not gonna say which one it is, otherwise people are going to send me hate messages on Facebook because I have a different opinion.

• Jul 24, 2019

Very bad plot. This sequel shouldn't have happened.

Very bad plot. This sequel shouldn't have happened.

• Jul 21, 2019

I'd say silly and childish but still solid

I'd say silly and childish but still solid

• Jul 20, 2019

Controversial opinion: this is a quality spy comedy. If Pixar’s name wasn’t on it, it wouldn’t get so much hate. I understand it’s different, but if any non-Disney studio made this, it wouldn’t be hated.

• Jul 19, 2019