Cars 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

I do not understand the hate, this has been my favorite Cars movie since I was a kid

• 6d ago

oof just fuckin no this movie is downright despicable.

oof just fuckin no this movie is downright despicable.

• Nov 23, 2020

It's so bad it's good.

It's so bad it's good.

• Nov 22, 2020

Ouch... While the animation and soundtrack are amazing and ahead of their time, the characters are boring and plain bad, some of the lines are unoriginal and just stolen from previous scenes, and the film also puts a very risky and completely different story that didn't pay off, and instead makes kids not understand a thing, in conclusion Cars 2 is a filthy, misleading cash grab.

• Nov 17, 2020

fuckin bullshit nobody should wathc it

fuckin bullshit nobody should wathc it

• Nov 13, 2020

This is one of my favourite movies but the only thing wrong with it is that Pixar should of made the 25th anniversary logo for this movie.

• Oct 30, 2020

In one of the animation giant's more confusing moves, Pixar's "Cars 2" not only abandons everything that made its predecessor a simple and quaint love letter to the American small town, it completely abandons the original genre as well. The transition from comedy to spy film is no small feat and "Cars 2" really makes it look as such, struggling mightily to balance its disparate elements. The funny thing is that the parts in play aren't necessarily bad on their own. The conflict and eventual resolution between Lightning McQueen and Mater is fine, the international grand prix sequences are colorful enough to watch and the espionage set pieces vary from decent to surprisingly entertaining. Problem is, none of these individual pieces really go together very well, thus resulting in what's easily Pixar's most forgettable effort to date.

• Oct 05, 2020

Kind of broken. How do you take a racecar movie and then make it about spies? Expanding the universe my ass. It wasn't boring at all, but how?

• Sep 26, 2020

If this wasn't a cartoon, it would be rated R. No way ifs G. Extremely violent.

If this wasn't a cartoon, it would be rated R. No way ifs G. Extremely violent.

• Sep 22, 2020

Wow this movie is awful. The characters are so annoying and forgettable. The story is absolutely awful. The whole spies concept is forgettable and boring. When people think of cars, I hardly doubt they think of spies. The animation is probably the only good thing about this movie and sometimes it's not even perfect. There was nothing funny or emotional about this movie. It just felt like a huge cash crab for the Cars franchise. Overall, this movie absolutely sucks.