Citizen Kane Reviews

• 2d ago

[PHENOMENAL] Orson Welles' directorial debut is often considered to be the greatest film of all time. For it's time it was revolutionary, and it still holds up today. With amazing cinematography, acting, and enticing dialogue and drama, Citizen Kane is a must watch.

• 6d ago

An INCREDIBLE Masterpiece.

An INCREDIBLE Masterpiece.

• Jan 19, 2020

A highly intellectual approach. Fully used the medium of film for its non-linear storytelling. Profound, snarky, and smart. Every piece is brilliant!

• Jan 05, 2020

Proably up there with Goodfellas and The Godfather 2 as my favorite film of all time

• Dec 23, 2019

The greatest film of all time, period, end of story.

The greatest film of all time, period, end of story.

• Dec 10, 2019

Perfect movie. Beautiful to watch.

Perfect movie. Beautiful to watch.

• Dec 06, 2019

One of my favorite movies. Worth many viewings. I wonder what is Presiden Trump's "rosebud".

• Dec 02, 2019

SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DONT LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! Its the Best movie i have Ever watched! have in mind, the guy was 20 years old when he created this technical masterpiece! ORSON WELLS

• Nov 27, 2019

It is a dark confusing compilation of Orson Welles nonsense. This movie can't compare to the best movie of all time--Casa Blanca!

• Nov 22, 2019

Judging from everyone else I guess I missed the benefit merit of this movie. Boooooooring!