Dark Phoenix Reviews

• 49m ago

I'm a huge fan of the comics. They had so much material to work with and it just flopped so hard.

• Mark
    1h ago

Good story, good action..

Good story, good action..

• Josh
    1h ago

Fight scenes were great, but the story could have been better

Fight scenes were great, but the story could have been better

• 1h ago

Good film, especially for an X-Men fan, I love sofie Turner as Jean Grey, but a I was watching this I kept thinking of Famake Jensen and Hugh Jackman's wolverine coming to save her. And throughout out the movie, I was asking myself who is going to the 'wolverine' the hero in this? And it was Jean Grey. The only thing I didn't like is Mystique's line on the women saving the men, and X-Men should be changed to x-women...Booo! But the film slowly made up for that slip up. All in all it was a good flick

• leewcooper
    2h ago

Very Lots of action packed adventure Kept me engaged

Very Lots of action packed adventure Kept me engaged

• 2h ago

Good superhero movie. Ignore the critics.

Good superhero movie. Ignore the critics.

• anonymous
    2h ago

too confusing from the other movies

too confusing from the other movies

• 2h ago

I am a huge X-men fan. I saw every single movie they had. I think this one is under rated. Largely because a lot of people are just overly critical. Why can’t people just enjoy the movie for what it is? I loved every moment of it.

• 3h ago

I got really emotional towards the end, realizing this is the end of the x men I grew up with. This may not be the best x men movie, but it will always have a special place in my heart. The fox's x men universe gave me Logan, a movie that shook my world, and to this day is my favorite movie of all time. Fox's x men universe took risks like an r-rated Deadpool, r-rated last wolverine movie, first class with an entirely new cast, etc. My first love was x men, and no matter how much MCU tries to recast them, i won't let them go that easily. We love you and I hope they know that❤️

• candy