Reviews

• Oct 13, 2021

What a boring end to a franchise that had some really high highs and some really low lows. Dark Phoenix is quiet obviously chopped up into pieces and it ruins the film. The soundtrack is good, Magneto is good as usual and thats about it. The plot and story is underwhelming. Clearly some actors didn't want to be there and just wanted a pay check. Interesting characters like qucik silver underutilized and the villain was horrendous. It's definitely come to an end now, hopefully Kevin Feige has a better plan for these characters in the MCU.

• Oct 11, 2021

Хороший фильм, раскрыл Джин Грей и одновременно завершил ее историю. Персонажа Честейн - так же быстро удалили как и ввели!

• Sep 29, 2021

This movie was such a disappointment. I've been watching X-men films since I was a child and this has got to be the worst one yet. The acting was subpar and the visual effects weren't even that good. (I'm specifically talking about the scene where Jean goes to Magnetic and they fight over a helicopter). I don't know if it was the acting, the directing or them never knowing how to portray Jean's dark Phoenix storyline but this was horrible. Don't waste your time.

• Sep 17, 2021

WAY better than panning it received from the critics. I still trust the census score, but learned that I may miss something good if I'm too rogid.

• Sep 11, 2021

A solid final X men installment...as there is many xmen films now going to some it up simply Cons James McAvoy as Professor X Stories revolving around Jean Grey Pros Fassbender as Magneto The SFx in the film are arguably the best

• Sep 10, 2021

I think it was better than X3? A bit forgettable and really if the fox X-men movies ended at days of future past or Logan it would have made for a better send off.

• Sep 10, 2021

What a dull, pointless and disappointing movie that kills a quite entertaining franchise. I wonder if anyone could have made a worse movie.

• Sep 08, 2021

Felt kind of half-baked. There were some nice visual effects going on but the story didn't captivate. I think the first 20 minutes or so was the best of it.

• Sep 07, 2021

The first part of the movie is really dramatic and atmospheric; however the movie lose its charisma in the second part. The alien plot is weak

• Michael M Super Reviewer
    Sep 04, 2021

What do I think of the lowest rated X-Men movie ever? It's fine. Not great, not terrible, it's just fine. It's an entirely watchable film. It starts off very good with a really fun attitude and a spirit very much like the comics. However, that is quickly lost, and the whole thing becomes pretty humdrum. Not awful, just humdrum. It's sort of like someone made a movie in the spirit of the first two X-Men movies, but did it today. Those movies were fine for their time, they were important, but we've moved on. So Dark Phoenix is pretty dull, and honestly more than anything just forgettable. Does it do the Phoenix better than X3? I mean, yeah, but that's a low bar. Is Sophie Turner better than Famke? Again, low bar, but yes. But I just watched the movie and I'm struggling to even remember it. That's not great. I liked the music? It's not good, it's not bad, it's just watchable. I'm giving it a rating on this side of positive for a solid opening and consistently good performances but ultimately, it's skippable. Completionist watch it if you must, but everyone else can probably end the saga with Logan.