Dolittle Reviews

Very weak. Not funny at all

Very weak. Not funny at all

• MelissaJay
    5h ago

Very cute movie enjoyed by my 6 and 8 year old. Was very entertaining with an engaging storyline.

• 6h ago

visually great. Story was ok. Good acting. But, I wish they'd made Dolittle a little more serious.

• In-ja
    9h ago

The movie was very good. Keep my 10 year old son's attention the whole time. Very comical with a story line that will pull at your heart strings a little. I enjoyed it!! My 19 year old twin girls enjoyed it as well so for a wide age range.

• Patricia
    10h ago

Very entertaining adventure comedy movie. The best Dolittle movie ever. I have seen them all .

• Pooh
    11h ago

Didnt like it at all. Left the theater after 25 minutes into the movie. Very disappointed Im a huge fan of Robert Downey Hr...but this film ...no.

• Karen B
    11h ago

It was funny and i like Robert Downing Jr.

It was funny and i like Robert Downing Jr.

• 12h ago

I was quite entertained and believe this movie exactly hit its target audience. Had it been reviewed by 9-12 year olds, it would be at least in the high 90’s critic and audience scores. Personally, I think many may have lost their sense of wonder and perhaps think children should be more sophisticated. My mother always told me, “You will be grown a long time. Enjoy being a kid” I wish more peoples parents had encouraged them thusly.

• Gary C
    13h ago

While I understand that this movie was made for a younger audience, it was still rather juvenile, with a lot of plot holes and important questions left unanswered (like changing the deed to the Doolittle retreat to HIS lifetime, rather than the Queen's).

• Jennifer P
    18h ago

Awful. Don’t know how a kid could even understand a word Dolittle said-horrible accent. Bad all the way around. What a waste