Dumb and Dumber Reviews

• Jun 09, 2019

This is my favorite comedy, no contest.

This is my favorite comedy, no contest.

• May 31, 2019

I love this movie. Hilarious every time.

I love this movie. Hilarious every time.

• May 21, 2019

Dumb & Dumber can be seen as an unnecessary film (along with Jim Carrey's other over-the-top comedy films). It, at times, can be absolutely hysterical, at others it can be weird. Featuring multiple sex jokes & a disgusting make-out scene. There are many other inappropriate jokes, featuring peeing in a bottle & drinking a bottle of constipation relief. It is a decently entertaining film for anyone a fan of flibbertigibbet acting. This film is nothing to Carrey's work in Ace Ventura but will entertain you throughout. Note: It may not be appropriate for younger audiences, Carrey's character (Lloyd Christmas) is concupiscent throughout.

• Apr 16, 2019

A classic in the comedy genre! It's a must-see.

A classic in the comedy genre! It's a must-see.

• Apr 04, 2019

Dumb in the best ways.

Dumb in the best ways.

• Mar 27, 2019

Every now and then I enjoy a stupid comedy that makes you laugh hard and quite a lot.

• Mar 24, 2019

This movie is hysterical. It's one of Jim Carrey's best performances. There were some scenes in this movie that I laughed really hard at.

• Mar 23, 2019

This movie is my favorite movie ever made. I have watched this many times to the point where I now notice directing mistakes. This movie is so funny and definitely recommended.

• Mar 19, 2019

Movie extremely funny and full of quotable moments. A classic slapstick dumb humour comedy

• Mar 01, 2019

My favorite comedy of them all.

My favorite comedy of them all.