Dumb and Dumber Reviews

• 6d ago

Dumb and Dumber is funny enough to be considered good. However, it's a real pity that a movie primarily starring Jim Carrey, whom I know can be REALLY funny just sort of reaches the bare minimum.

• Jan 04, 2021

I think you have to grow up with it to appreciate it as an adult. And even then... I think it would be hard even for nostalgia to save this kind of thing. Maybe it was funnier in the 90s.

• Dec 24, 2020

Classic! 10/10 comedy Jim Carrey at his best! Jeff Daniels is also amazing! Must watch

• Dec 21, 2020

One of the gretaest comedies ever made!! Story about two very good and eccentric friends and their adventure!!

• Dec 19, 2020

funny asf great movie.

funny asf great movie.

• Dec 08, 2020

I hate this movie despise it's a dumpster fire they think the jokes are "funny" there not it's dumb it has a slow burn like some jokes land a little bit but like it gave me a headache

• Dec 08, 2020

This was hilarious! It's mainly about dumb and stupid humor but it's still very funny to watch the dumbest people in america! And they difinitely have some hilarious parts of it!

• Nov 28, 2020

So this movie is terribly funny and one of the funniest movies. The problem with this movie is that the plot is sorta not good and all over the place but other than that this is a great movie

• Nov 22, 2020

nothing funny or moving, the stupidest and most boring movie I've ever seen.

nothing funny or moving, the stupidest and most boring movie I've ever seen.

• Nov 17, 2020