Eurotrip - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eurotrip Reviews

August 2, 2017
Eurotrip is a disappointing film. It is about a high school grad who decides to embark on an overseas adventure in Europe with his friends. Scott Mechlowicz and Jacob Pitts give terrible performances. The script is badly written. Jeff Schaffer did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
May 8, 2017
Eurotrip is quickly becoming a cult classic. It's no wonder, given it was written and directed by three of the creative minds behind Seinfeld (Alec Berg, David Mandel, and Jeff Schaffer). When you see the title and read the description, you don't expect much. Then you are pleasantly surprised with some truly funny, memorable, and quotable scenes.

Cameos by Matt Damon (The Bourne Identity), Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development, Archer), Fred Armisen (Saturday Night Live, Seth Myers), Lucy Lawless (Xena, Spartacus [2011]), Kristen Kreuk (Smallville, Beauty and the Beast), and Vinnie Jones (Snatch, X-Men- The Last Stand, Kingsmen- The Golden Circle).

It's one of those movies that just didn't catch on at the theater, but has taken on a life of its own. It's just a fun movie.
½ May 7, 2017
echt dumm! man kann nur trailers sehen und eine echt blöde qualität
½ February 20, 2017
on its own its actually not great yet compare to how many terrible comedies there are its a minor watchable to kill some time, bright spot
½ January 12, 2017
4.5/5. I don't care what anyone says. I love Eurotrip. It's hysterically funny even if i's not exactly groundbreaking material. All I can say is...Scotty doesn't know!
August 26, 2016
Liked the movie a lot
½ August 8, 2016
Scotty doesn't know. Superior utilisation of cameos and interesting stylistic choices sets this apart from your average post American Pie teen comedy.
June 14, 2016
Very nearly a perfect movie.
May 31, 2016
As dumb as it is, this movie is hilarious and quotable as hell. It's as funny to me now as it was when I was a kid.
May 17, 2016
my favorite all time comedy and one of the funniest movies ever
May 7, 2016
The star is only for the brief appearance by the Damon.
½ April 21, 2016
I've seen this so many times, and it's still so great and so hilarious! The performances are all great, and the actors are committed to their roles! Excellent script and writing, and the characters are great! They took a pretty generic road trip/travel plot and made it unique and hilarious! This is a classic!
February 15, 2016
A very good plot, it's not pretencious. If you want to laugh, this is a very good way to.
February 14, 2016
Funny and ridiculous.
November 25, 2015
A pretty funny teen sex comedy full of dirty jokes and bathroom humor. It is nothing special and definitely not supposed to be taken seriously, so just let yourself go with it and you may laugh real hard at its hilarious nonsense and inspired moments.
November 16, 2015
funny as hell.....gotta have it
½ November 12, 2015
Time to go to Europe.
½ October 3, 2015
Pretty good for a sequel that has absolutely nothing to do with the original film. Quite a bit of the humor feels pretty forced here, but it's genuinely entertaining and like "Road Trip", manages to be raunchy without losing it's emotional core.
September 25, 2015
I've seen this film many times now, and still get a kick out of it. The movie is cheesy and juvenile, but amusing with some fun cameos and a good soundtrack. one A-lister in particular has a great cameo. Worth watching if in the mood for something light with no thinking involved.
September 22, 2015
Similar to American pie, some teenage cheap jokes with dicks swinging.