Eurotrip Reviews

• Jan 19, 2020

I laughed my ass off. This movie is stupid fun. I ended up buying it.

I laughed my ass off. This movie is stupid fun. I ended up buying it.

• Nov 05, 2019

really funny. interesting characters. fun storyline. i enjoyed this movie a LOT.

• Nov 04, 2019

This is my favorite comedy of all time. It's raunchy, and fun, and relentlessly hilarious. I cannot fathom how anyone wouldn't find this funny, unless they just take themselves too seriously. I didn't even like the nudity, but Damon gave the worlds best cameo, and it only got better from there. The soccer hooligans, Bratislava, the Vatican, worst twins ever. Armisten on the train. Vandersexx. The nickel. Awesomeness.

• Oct 13, 2019

best movie ever. trachtenberg is sehr hot.

best movie ever. trachtenberg is sehr hot.

• Oct 07, 2019

So freaking funny every time I see it!! Never gets old!

So freaking funny every time I see it!! Never gets old!

• Oct 02, 2019

Its just dumb fun. This movie doesn't pretend to be something its not. It knows its comedy that makes no sense. Still enjoyed the heck out of it. Scotty doesn't know!

• Aug 21, 2019

Great and funny comedy with different cities in Europe. Might be a little too much on the stereotype.

• Aug 02, 2019

This silly teen comedy never fails to make me laugh, has catchy songs and very quotable dialogue. Don't pass it up just because you think it's a rip off of 'Road Trip." It's a lot of good-natured fun.

• Jun 13, 2019

What could be the most offensive comedy film ever made? Well, this one is definitely one of the Top 10. A high school graduate decides to embark on an overseas adventure in Europe with his friends to look for his beloved pen pal. Plenty of European clichés, predictable af and nonsense all over the place.

• Jun 05, 2019

This is a classic must see comedy. I love this movie, it never gets old.

This is a classic must see comedy. I love this movie, it never gets old.