Exit Reviews

• May 24, 2020

Nice movie of the year..Both artist are good Specially Yoona ang jo jung suk they are good tandem..Hope more movie for them together

• Apr 21, 2020

stry : #Bouldering experience comes helpful when gas disaster strikes. emotion ,light humour filled stry. 1 time watchable decent movie with fluffy CGI.

• Jan 02, 2020

Good action. Very interesting.

Good action. Very interesting.

• Oct 03, 2019

i would give five stars although the ending is little dissatisfying this is just my sight ..... this is really existing movie i really love this movie... nice i love it worth it to give five starssss

• Oct 02, 2019

l'm enjoy to see movie. The acting was exellent. she is so cute & good actress.

l'm enjoy to see movie. The acting was exellent. she is so cute & good actress.

• Sep 28, 2019

The movie was funny and touching with lots of actions. The story was little slow at the beginning but I really enjoyed every moment of the movie. Well made!

• Sep 27, 2019

Adorable cast, excellent acting. Humorous and dramatic. I was intensely engaged by the two main characters fight for survival. Relatable family relationship. Saw it twice and enjoyed every minute of it. Bravo!

• Sep 24, 2019

Love it! Great performance from Yoona!

Love it! Great performance from Yoona!

• Sep 19, 2019

A movie with funniest and nervousness. It's hard to compare with Hollywood or huge production movie. But then I really love it as a small production movie. It can really relieve my stress after watching this movie.

• Sep 18, 2019

Exit stars Yoona, a member of Girls' Generation, the legendary Kpop group. This movie is great fun and a must-see for Kpop fans worldwide!