Reviews

• 15h ago

Nostálgico, aí como gostava na infância, assisti por estes dias com minha filha e sobrinho, e ainda me divertir. Muito legal

• 1d ago

If you are a fan of the original Ghostbusters movies, and even if you are not, this is an excellent picture. It stays true to the characters and storyline of the past while forging its own way ahead through the legacy of an original character's family. It is funny, it is relatable, it is familiar and it is adventurous. The writers also left enough loose ends to allow for a follow up which I certainly hope they will do. Don't miss staying all the way through the credits, it will be worth your time.

• 1d ago

"Nobody steps on a church in my town!" Despite this, I still like marshmallows. An original classic. Saw this in a theater when it first came out, and was blown away by the originality and special effects. The cameo by Rudy Giuliani as Slimer is noteworthy. I've probably seen the movie at least 15 times and it still makes me laugh.

• 2d ago

A great movie that has held up well.

A great movie that has held up well.

Absolute classic. Must see

Absolute classic. Must see

• 2d ago

If Harold Ramis was still with us this would have been as good as the original but I still really had a good time watching this movie

The cast. The original plot. This is a must watch classic

The cast. The original plot. This is a must watch classic

Absolute classic that is worth the time

Absolute classic that is worth the time

• 3d ago

A classic movie but felt rather cheesy watching it in 2020.

A classic movie but felt rather cheesy watching it in 2020.

• 3d ago

We had so much fun. Awesome ending.

We had so much fun. Awesome ending.