Ghostbusters (1984 Original) Reviews

• Nov 14, 2020

Funny, entertaining and classic film with charismatic performances - especially Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver -, great special effects, hilarious jokes and a smartly written screenplay. 4.5/5 - 9/10

• Nov 14, 2020

Good idea for the movie, i wished it was longer, and more complex film... Loved the comic elements.

• Nov 10, 2020

what can i say an absolute must watch classic to the montage to the final battle with gozer and the humor chemistry and story is really good harold ramis dan aykroyd ernie udson and bill murray really hit the nail with comedy

• Nov 09, 2020

Its pretty good it wasn't perfect and the humor wasn't great but for its time I could see why people (including me) consider it a classic comedy.

• Nov 03, 2020

Iconic franchise but I just didn't really loved it

Iconic franchise but I just didn't really loved it

• Oct 31, 2020

Great special effects! And all around humorous, Ghostbuster's blend of both comedy and scary come together to form a great movie!

• Oct 27, 2020

A HILARIOUS, spooky, wild ride through weird plot points and zany characters. This is probably my favorite Moranis role. Murray is awesome, Aykroyd is comedically awkward, Ramis is sardonically great, and Hudson is fiercely underrated. I love this movie so much. I took half a star off because the film is based on some truly funky stuff from Aykroyd's family history of ghost research, and I originally thought it was just a satirical horror movie. Ghosts aren't real, and Aykroyd is a strange person. Besides that, I frickin LOVE this movie.

• Oct 25, 2020

Love this movie-kids do too. It was much better than any other Ghostbuster movie. Wish Ramis was still alive for the newest one coming out next year.

• Oct 24, 2020

You can't go wrong with Bill Murray and company in the 80s. While I don't agree it's quite the classic as many think it is, it's still a solidly entertaining movie.

• Oct 12, 2020

Seen this too many times. Classic as always. Sad they needed to remake this movie.