A Good Year Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

Lovely movie. The story is lovely. The characters are amazing. The acting is fabulous. The scenery is beautiful. The implied message to stop and enjoy life - is just what is needed.

• Dec 29, 2019

A mediocre drama/romance/comedy from Ridley Scott

A mediocre drama/romance/comedy from Ridley Scott

• Dec 14, 2019

One of my favorite movies. It is like a fantasy dream that became reality!

One of my favorite movies. It is like a fantasy dream that became reality!

• Oct 16, 2019

Enjoyed it despite the low critical rating.

Enjoyed it despite the low critical rating.

• Aug 28, 2019

A Good Year is a fine ass movie, it has that slow, off beat, smooth going peaceful rhythm that I personally can't get enough of from most cinemas. It is a film which has been crafted beautifully without those cheap feelings of overwhelm that newbie junky critiques seems to be addicted to now a days. This movie has a story line straight out of reality and made it a fairy tale. But to enjoy this movie one must have, not only a mature but simple understanding of cinemas but also they must have a mature perception towards life itself.

• Jul 26, 2019

Such a great movie! A rare gem...smart, funny with an ever-handsome Russel Crowe in an off-the-norm role, the anti-hero we don't want to like...until we do. Charming and endearing.

• Jul 14, 2019

Probably this one and G.I Jane are the worst Ridley Scott's films.

Probably this one and G.I Jane are the worst Ridley Scott's films.

• Jul 11, 2019

Russell Crowe should have more Best Actor Academy Awards than Daniel Day-Lewis and this movie is another reason why. Ridley Scott hit this one out of the park.

• Jun 10, 2019

Beautifully shot comedy romance with an excellent cast of actors. I really enjoyed the location, comedic culture clash, the slow burn of the Anglo/French romance, the lovely pace of the humour and (most of all) losing oneself in the golden colour and masterfully framed photography.

• Feb 19, 2019

I loved this movie and watch it once a year. Albert Finney, Marion Cotillard & Russell Crowe, the very best actors and wonderful story.