Hey Arnold! The Movie Reviews

• Oct 30, 2018

Although the movie has a predictable story, everything else is fine

Although the movie has a predictable story, everything else is fine

• Sep 28, 2018

One of the worst movies Nick has ever made and one of the biggest DISAPPOINTMENTS of my childhood. I expected so much of this and I was so badly DISAPPOINTED with it. This movie's biggest problem was a lack of a pure reason for it's existence. Hey Arnold coulda worked as a film but all this was was a chance for Nick to copy the Recess movie that was a hit in '01 and made Nick look stupid. However while that movie was a fun ride this one was an untter bore and waste of time. It just didn't have the fun or wit that that one had. It seems to me Nick never got over Disney copying Snow Day's style for Max Keeble so they copied Recess instead. The result? Two failed films. Gotta love kharma.

• Sep 17, 2018

I love movie Arnold and hlega and Gerald they the best character ever

I love movie Arnold and hlega and Gerald they the best character ever

• Aug 16, 2018

I really want to like it, but its not good, the show is fanominal, this is bad.

I really want to like it, but its not good, the show is fanominal, this is bad.

• May 27, 2018

When I was a kid I would all ways watch Hey Arnold it was my favorite thing to watch every day and finally they make a movie out of it I am a fan of that

• Apr 08, 2018

the only good thing about this film is helgas love interest for arthur the plot is just fundamental at most and the best characters from the show get small parts like rhonda. such a shame after such a good tv series.

• Jan 19, 2018

Childhood classic that I really enjoyed watching as a kid the movie was great right for all ages Do you know when I watch this movie I laugh a lot

• Oct 05, 2017

The basic 2-D animation of this Nickelodeon TV channel spin-off looks embarrassingly past-tense on the big screen, while the script - despite a sharp pace and the odd character quirk - is full of gizzards and ploobis' Arnold has his place on the small screen, but here his attempts to save his neighbourhood from corporate takeover seem overextended.

• Sep 28, 2017