Reviews

• Nov 14, 2021

Three Salem witches are brought back to life in 1993 by three kids. The selling point for this movie are the three witches that are played by Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Nejimy. Their performances are terrific and you can tell they had a lot of fun playing the roles. The younger of the three kids, Dani (played by Thora Birch) wasn't very convincing in her role. While her lines were delivered very well, her laughing and crying were never done well enough to convince me of her character's emotions. The older two kids did an O.K. job in their roles, but their love plot was unconvincing. There were a couple of bully characters that the movie could have done without. Plot holes and inconsistencies plague the movie, but I do think this is worth a watch just for the witches' performances.

• Nov 14, 2021

It is always been a Halloween classic with love of fiction and comedy

It is always been a Halloween classic with love of fiction and comedy

• Nov 13, 2021

An absolute classic from my younger days, I don't care that it's not particularly complicated, it's just a fun watch.

• Nov 04, 2021

La verdad la pelicula estuvo mas o menos, tiene buenos chistes, estuvo entretenida pero no me acabo de convencer

• Nov 01, 2021

The best Halloween movie of all time, period! Bette, Kathy, & Sarah were brilliant as the Sanderson Sisters. Hoping for an epic sequel.

• Oct 29, 2021

Best family friendly Halloween movie

Best family friendly Halloween movie

• Oct 29, 2021

Bette Midler and crew are a bewitching delight in this underappreciated Disney spooktacular Check out the full review at: https://neoncamerareviews.blogspot.com/2021/10/hocus-pocus-1993.html?m=1

• Oct 28, 2021

Never had seen this movie before, but I truly enjoyed how fun it was. I would definitely rewatch it!

• Oct 26, 2021

It's plot is boring and cliché, some character choices feel atrocious, and it's comedy can be flat at times...........however, the performance of the villains are hilariously over the top, some jokes are pretty good, and this is as Halloween as a film can get, so it fits the holiday perfectly, whether you love the trick or treating, magic whatnot, costumed parties, or good old fashioned Halloween charm. Not the full sized candy bar you'd expect, but the decorations and fun of it keep you coming back every year nonetheless.

• Oct 22, 2021

This movie is really good and great for the whole family.

This movie is really good and great for the whole family.