Hocus Pocus Reviews

• 40m ago

Hocus Pocus is so cool and unique that it is one of the best films Disney has ever produced, comic performances and impeccable soundtrack.

• 3d ago

Awesome classic that I enjoy watching every year

Awesome classic that I enjoy watching every year

• Nov 20, 2020

A cult classic for Halloween!!

A cult classic for Halloween!!

• Nov 19, 2020

I have been curious to see "Hocus Pocus" for quite a while because I have heard a tremendous amount of buzz about the film. My interest was sparked again when I saw it was running in local theaters, so I decided to give it a look finally all I have to say is....."OK". Upon seeing it I am still asking myself why this movie is so popular (A Sequel will air on Disney+ next year.). The main cast of witches are certainly very good and talented actresses but you need more than that to make a good movie. "Hocus Pocus" suffers from a lack of focus. The three witches are greatly admired by fans of the movie, but aren't they supposed to be the villains? After all they are murdering young children to steal their lifeforce. Also, the heroes of this movie are just not likeable at all. The older brother is constantly whining and bitching about how he wished his family had not moved to Massachusetts from Los Angeles and that is just plain stupid. That is a plot device we have seen endless times in movies and I think it should have been taken out back and shot a long time ago. Also, the script just is not well written. The writers seem to be more focused on cheap laughs than a good story. In the end, the movie is just not worth your time. However I know that millions of people disagree with me because a sequel will air on Disney+ in 2021. I think I will pass on that one.

• Nov 05, 2020

The perfect Halloween movie. Spooky, atmospheric. Both fun and funny.

The perfect Halloween movie. Spooky, atmospheric. Both fun and funny.

• Marisa M
    Nov 04, 2020

a classic Halloween movie

a classic Halloween movie

• Nov 03, 2020

So much fun. Nostalgic but still super Halloweenie

So much fun. Nostalgic but still super Halloweenie

• Nov 02, 2020

Halloween classic. My kids love this movie.

Halloween classic. My kids love this movie.

• Nov 02, 2020

Despite plenty of flaws, "Hocus Pocus" still manages to delight and entertain with its sense of Charm, Humor, and Fun.

• KARLA