Holmes and Watson - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Holmes and Watson Reviews

½ March 21, 2019
Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm all for cheesy movies, but this was outright dumb and idiotic. Sorry for the harsh words but I feel like that's what this movie deserves.
½ March 21, 2019
HOLMES AND WATSON IS SO INDESCRIBABLY BAD!!!!!
½ March 20, 2019
1/2 a stars is generous. Why would anybody due this to Sherlock Holmes. It painfully unfunny and just horrible to watch. You can't get the time back and you can't unsee this movie.
½ March 20, 2019
If possible to give this a minus two star rating, I would. Very possibly the unfunniest movie in the history of movies. I am flabbergasted to see that they decided to produce this garbage!!!
½ March 20, 2019
Pathetic childish farce, wonder who the idiots were who put up money for this crap in the first place!
March 20, 2019
It made me laugh. Fucking good enough.
March 19, 2019
Delightfully stupid and so much fun
½ March 19, 2019
this movie was watchable, and quite funny at points. A for effort.4.5/5
½ March 19, 2019
Really? This got made?
½ March 18, 2019
Wow. This was not good. It had potential but failed. The musical number was uncalled for. Im going to watch it again to confrm if it was a steaming turd or a fossilized butt nugget.
½ March 18, 2019
I thought some parts were pretty good. I hope they make a sequel - the quality can't go down y'all, it IS a Reilly and Ferrell production, so slapstick is expected.
½ March 18, 2019
lol - so bad it seems good, then you realise no, it's actually bad
½ March 17, 2019
I signed up for an account just to rate this movie. I wish I could give it negative reviews. Everyone involved should be strangled within an inch of their life, followed by a forced 5 years off from anything movie related.
March 16, 2019
Pace of the storyline is slow and uninteresting but the mystery is what it kept it exciting.
March 16, 2019
Masterpiece of humor, why 10%???
March 16, 2019
Complex humor mocking the status quo of the time period, again the "critics" miss the irony of a mockumentary.
March 16, 2019
Will Ferrell went from being funny to trying too hard to be funny. Bad movie and whom ever wrote the script should find a career in writing for product labels like shampoo or drain cleaners.
½ March 15, 2019
One big giant turd burger
½ March 15, 2019
Finally got around to seeing this... Wish I hadn't. I love these two and they have had some memorable moments in the past. But Holmes & Watson was a complete disappointment. Very shoddy and lowbrow humor that fell flat. Terrible. Save your time.
½ March 14, 2019
Well... at least a bunch of people got paychecks.