Home Reviews

• 9h ago

I saw it when it came out and have not seen it again it's really bad and not worth any of your time. I can't believe they got Rihanna on board with this genuine garbage.

• 5d ago

The Home movie was amazing, it really won a place in my heart. I think it's too underrated.. the music, the feelings, the characters relationships...It all resulted to the most beautiful animated movie! I keep watching it since 4 years ago when I first saw it.

• Jayden
    Nov 28, 2019

😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Nov 25, 2019

If it were me in this film's situation, I would react a lot like Tip does; maybe a little softer, because I find a lot of myself in Oh, and also because I'm a big ol' teddy bear. I also like the songs (except the one in the opening, that's just annoying). I would be okay if this movie had a sequel (tbh the animated series is blah).

• Nov 24, 2019

This could not get more terrible. Comedy is bad . He drinks pee and it’s sopossed to be funny!

• Sep 14, 2019

This movie wasn't heartwarming this movies was harmless and annoying

This movie wasn't heartwarming this movies was harmless and annoying

• Jul 24, 2019

I'll give DreamWorks credit for giving us something we've probably never seen before, but is also like any other DreamWorks animated "flick".

• Jul 15, 2019

This movie tries so desperate to be funny and child friendly, but it ends up annoying and stupid.

• Feb 12, 2019

Most of its creativity and goofiness work in this movie

Most of its creativity and goofiness work in this movie

• Jan 22, 2019

I am 19 years old, and this has been my favorite movie ever since it came out. I went and watched it for my 16th Birthday and absolutely fell in love.