Home Alone 4 Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

This is hands down one of the worst pieces of film that I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Home Alone 4 is the fourth film in the Home Alone series, and by far the worst of the serise. The film was directed by Rod Daniel, and stars Mike Weinberg as Kevin McCallister and French Stewart as Marv Merchants. The story, acting and characters were all horrid, especially Mike Weinberg as Kevin McCallister, I found that he gave by far one of the worst child performances of all time. The cinematography, lighting, editing and set designs all looked like they were from a really bad 1980s TV film, but then again Rod Daniel is mostly known for directing TV films. The music, comedy and script were all done extremely poorly, especially some of the dialogue written for Kevin and his dad Peter. The film I also found to be really hard to sit through, especially for a comedy about a child stopping criminals. Over all I give it a 1/10 Probably the worst film I've ever seen

• Aug 07, 2019

Worst movie I've ever seen in history, worse graphics than the first three.

Worst movie I've ever seen in history, worse graphics than the first three.

• Jul 25, 2019

Awful! Just awful! Bad acting bad story bad use of the franchise. DO NOT WATCH!

Awful! Just awful! Bad acting bad story bad use of the franchise. DO NOT WATCH!

• Jul 25, 2019

With terrible acting, actors that look nothing like their '90s counterparts despite playing the same characters (the main boy isn't even blond) and recycling the plot to the point that the novelty's pretty much permanently wore off, Home Alone 4 marks the low point of a franchise that likely didn't need to be one in the first place.

• Jul 24, 2019

This is worser than The Emoji Movie.

This is worser than The Emoji Movie.

• Jul 20, 2019

garbage, enough said

garbage, enough said

• Jul 19, 2019

Taking beloved characters and making them hated with precision, even if they are all recast, this film delivers none of the heart of the previous films. The traps are devoid of intelligence and most of the time the criminals hurt themselves without any involvement from the bug-eyed, overly flamboyant kid. The only upside is that you'll always have something to laugh at, even if it isn't what the filmmakers intended you to be laughing at.

• Mar 21, 2019

How are we supposed to believe that Ernest is Marv?

How are we supposed to believe that Ernest is Marv?

• Mar 13, 2019

A bad TV movie even by TV movie standards. The cast is laughably bad, the plot sucks, and the slapstick lacks any punch to make it even get the smallest chuckle out of me. I find it truly heartbreaking how far gone this franchise has gone.

• Jan 14, 2019

I remember watching home alone 4 a couple times when I was younger when it was playing on tv on abc family. Home alone 4 is such a bad movie and definitely a terrible sequel to the original home alone film. Home alone 4 has really bomb. The Kevin character came back and it failed. And it just looks different from the actual home alone movie